Thread: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna update from Tesco

Nokia N8 Symbian Anna update from Tesco

I am using the Nokia N8 from the past few weeks. I didn’t like to update it s firmware because I am comfortable with the old one and it was working well. Yesterday I have seen the interface of Sysmbian Anna for Nokia phones and I really like its UI. I want to get it in my Nokia N8. Is there whichever official in sequence on while Nokia/Tesco will approach to an accord to release Anna meant for the N8?

Re: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna update from Tesco

It’s actually deprived service. It’s terrible having to hang around for an update except having to kill time while the identical phone on an additional network gets the update is an unqualified joke and the be short of care as well as answer for paying consumers will be remembered in the upcoming days.

Re: Nokia N8 Symbian Anna update from Tesco

I heard that Symbian Anna comes with a faster browser, improves the function of text, presents new and comes preloaded icons and the latest version of Ovi Maps. The most obvious and tangible Symbian Anna is the new icons. The text entry system is also improved: we can see how it will be awaited QWERTY typing. We will also have a split screen when entering text on Web pages and applications, not to lose sight of what we are filling. The view from the gallery has also been upgraded. For commerce users, improvement toward Symbian Anna includes instant messaging through Microsoft Communicator Mobile, e-mail improvements, counting support intended for meeting requests, as well as encryption system of hardware-accelerated.