Thread: Weak signal reception and hardware malfunctions in Nokia N8

Weak signal reception and hardware malfunctions in Nokia N8

I am always been a fan of Nokia phone and in that especially the Nokia N8. But, I am facing the most horrible incident with N8 reception problems. The problems I am facing are as follows:
    • Poor Signal Reception troubles
    • Phone freezes lots of times
    • Purple Tint on top of the screen
    • Vibration is very puny

Approaching Symbian Anna will presently get better the user interface except will not be capable to resolve these hardware problems.

Re: Weak signal reception and hardware malfunctions in Nokia N8

Few Finnish mobile have much to say as the Nokia N8. But we did not expect was a blog dedicated to their mistakes. Nokia has so many supporters and opponents lately, but not something unique to your brand. However, at least one of its customers has been so disappointed with its new N8 has decided to dedicate an exclusive blog ... to criticize it. It is called Fail N8.

I don’t think that there is any kind of problems with the Nokia N8. The reasons for issue might be one of the following
    • It is true that the N8 almost entirely consists of an aluminum block, whichever is by nature not good for the reception! Other manufacturers are exactly that!
    • It depends in part on network operator! Some have a rather weak power, the other stronger.
    • The said network strength is mostly in rural areas, weaker than in the city! For example In rural areas I have no problem with GSM / UMTS BUT with my friend in town (the countryside) the receipt from the ground up is ever bad.

The truth is that Nokia has failed me with this device N8. If restart alone, I have to do many times a day obligatory. But today has not been reset directly. The screen stayed black. The attempts to start it early just feel the vibration, but then nothing happens. When he was, was very slow and the amount of installed applications did not exceed 10. The truth, a "fiasco". Hopefully they can polish the next generation of equipment, because with this I do not want to know anything. Now I went back to using my Nokia 3595 which is much older and robust

We found the system sufficiently swift Symbian 3 as a whole: its management is satisfactory multitasking. We are, against critics in the management of e-mails. The introduction of a second account was first shown to inhibit each time we open the appropriate mailbox. We had to remove both accounts and install it again. Smoothly thereafter. But the opening of the mailboxes is slower, and viewing of e-mails. We also come across that, in response to an e-mail, the boundary between the body of the e-mail to send an e-mail origin is unclear. In short, there is at rest room for upgrading in this area.

Finally, after about two weeks of use, we found, with enjoyment, the Nokia N8 has a range superior than the average high-end smartphones nowadays: it is easily more than a day. In short, with each and every one of the qualities of N8, Nokia might have found a next wind.

It seems that the Nokia N8 a hardware error so that the aircraft spontaneously quit. Nokia's own forum, there is now a five-page thread where users report the problem. With literally every stop functionality intended. The devices would not even charge. This might be a premature conclusion based on the test of a device, were it not for the Forum Nokia confirms that there is a serious problem.

So far no complaints to or from the time it works well (unlike the first one I had) it is fast fluid resistive capacitive screen a little sometimes but it's so rare that I have ignored in my note on the phone when itself it will be appreciated the memory 16 GB go over his ability to play key directly usb from the phone and its magnificent finish 12.1 MP camera with xenon flash. The fact that this one shoots video in HD here. I think most things are said one last point ovi applications are very good qualities for most Moment.