Thread: Error message by facebook widgets “you don’t have status updates” in Nokia N900

Error message by facebook widgets “you don’t have status updates” in Nokia N900

Hello guys I have been a facebook widgets problem with my Nokia n900 I am getting an error message for no reason you don’t have status updates so I think that this is really a bad deal with this phone please help me solve this or it is really irritating me. Anyone had this problem before? Then please help me out of this I really need some help.

re: Error message by facebook widgets “you don’t have status updates” in Nokia N900

I am having the same phone and no problem at all don’t know why you are facing so many problem anyways way I can think about it is there is some problem with your Widgets and you need to fix that and to fix that you need to uninstall the widget and reinstall it and see if it is working out I hope it would be helping you because it has been solving out many number of such problem regularly so I hope it would be useful to you too. These problem are the problem whcih has been there with almost all the phone and so i wont be asking you to take it as any headache i am sure that it would be solved by what i have suggested and then i have been suggesting this to number of my friends and it has been useful to them and it has helped them out so i think this is the solution for you too.

re: Error message by facebook widgets “you don’t have status updates” in Nokia N900

I think your phone needs a update and once it would be updated. If you don’t know how to update your phone and just contact the service center and ask them to solve the problem and they would be definitely able to help you out but I don’t know if you can do it by yourself or no but I would say that if you don’t have any idea don’t do and if you would try then I am sure you would have to suffer.

Hey guys I was having the same problem and when I did factory setting everything was working fine and that was really helpful so I think that you should try this out too and get the help.

Re: Error message by facebook widgets “you don’t have status updates” in Nokia N900

Later on i found few of my friends were having the same problem and they have solved it out some how i just asked them to help me and my problem was solved by them and your solutions were really helpful to so thanks for you too and i hope you guys would take interest in the same way in future too because i dont think that my friends would be always be able to solve things out for me i would be needing you a lot in future.