Thread: Bug while searching the address book on home screen in Nokia E6

Bug while searching the address book on home screen in Nokia E6

Hello friends I am suing Nokia E6 mobile phone and it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I search any contact from my address book on home screen at that time I get error: Unable to make internet call. Service not installed. What should I do to Fix this issue?

Re: Bug while searching the address book on home screen in Nokia E6

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing this steps. firs you have to connect your Nokia E6 mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with the computer you have to take the back up of all the data with the help of the Nokia PC suite or Nokia OVI suite and after doing that you have to disconnect the mobile phone.

After taking the backup you have to rest the Nokia E6 mobile phone. to reset the Nokia E6 mobile phone you have to first go the menu and after going in to the menu you have to select the setting and the you have to select the phone option. after selecting the phone option you have to select the phone management option. after selecting the phone management option you have to select the Factory settings. now after that do the factory setting.

if after doing the factory setting if the problem get resolved then you have to restore all your data.

if above tricks does not help you to solve this issue then you have to do the software update in your Nokia E6 mobile phone and after that problem will get solved.

as you have said that by resetting the mobile phone I can solve this issue and after going through that I have done the backup of the data and after that I have done the restore factory setting and after doing the factory reset my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.