Thread: Where can I get china accessories?

Where can I get china accessories?

HI, I am using china mobile from last couple of months and off course you guys must be aware as the accessories that we got with the mobiles are too delicate to use even and the one that I have is already stopped working thus want to have them again. but don’t know where can I get those accessories again?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can I get china accessories?

As far as I know I haven’t ever heard about service center of such a mobile, as they are actually intended to use for only one time, and if suppose during that if they get stopped working then that our hard luck as we have to throw them and there is quite less chance to get them again from anywhere.

Anyways it would be better if you specify the model of your mobile so at least we can make a search and give solution to you.

I am pretty agree with the above user but still let me tell you as the mobile brands such as maxx, micromax, spice they are almost next to china, but still if you are having any models from any such brands then you may get accessories for that mobile.

And some of them have started their service center as well, I have heard that micromax has their own service center and you can get the accessories from there only. apart from this have you ever tried to visit any shop for the same? if not then you should try to visit there and see whether you get it or not.

see you can have accessories for whichever mobile you want, because actually they depends upon the model only.

I mean to say, for example if suppose you want a earphone for china mobile which has 3.5MM of jack then you can have any earphone having such connector. Am I making myself clear?

you can have another option as well, I mean to say you should get any accessories for mobile from the internet only, In other words you have to order it from internet as, from there you’ll get for sure.

I was also thinking the same thing as I should order it from the internet only, but I have heard that we should pay more for that, is it true?

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.