Thread: Android Honeycomb or iPad 2 which is the best to buy

Android Honeycomb or iPad 2 which is the best to buy

Hello friends, as I cannot decide on the tablet Asus Android EA TF101 Transformer 3.0 inch honeycomb 10 which without keyboard, or IPAD 2. Its seems that the iPhone is more support, more audio applications optimized for the tablets and has more games that concern me as Football Manager. But it is very expensive and still has no stereo speakers or Flash support. The Android is cheaper, with a battery recharge stronger and faster. But my girlfriend wanted to do things on Facebook and the Facebook Android has heard suck compare to iPhone, despite being allowed to play an Android Farmville. Any opinion will be greatly valued, is a honeycomb tablet is a good option in the future?

Re: Android Honeycomb or iPad 2 which is the best to buy

Personally, I would go for the Android then the iPad. I'm not very fond of the IOS Apple, Android and proved to be much additional accessible and to open it.

Well For the gaming, I would say it is better to go for the IPAD 2. Well it has lots of nice games in the comparison to the Android. Although the Android operating system in general, the better. Ice cream sandwich, but still I hope. Well from a game perspective and increased productivity IPAD. Android still needs a little more in the oven from a standpoint of tablets; Ice Cream Sandwich is fixed though. So I hope that it might help you and you can select the better one for yourself. Hope the suggestion might help you to buy the tablet for you.

IPAD is the way to go, for the graphics, speed, ease of use make it and also it is a great system to have and also good to use it. Not to point out that it has the light weight which is always a plus when you take all of it for buying the tablet.

The android tablet is the best and also good to use, if you like the tablet to do the designing or something related to that then I would suggest you to go for the iPad 2, as it is good for that and it has really help the user to do the work and it will bring good output for doing the work over it. If you are not into the designing and related stuff then I would suggest you to go for the Android Honeycomb, as the android is the best operating system to use for the applications and also you will be able to get many application on the android so that you can run it and have the fun of the application on it. I think you will take some action as per the suggestion I have suggested you to do and hope you get the best and also the better tablet for you.