Thread: How to HACK Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive?

How to HACK Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive?

I’ve just got a 4GB Xbox 360 thin and I’ve actually carried a unique 250GB hard head for it and I’ve been looking at motion pictures on the most proficient method to hack it so that the new hard drive works in the 360 but all appear to be finished on a laptop which I don’t have I don’t know if anybody has done this before or knows how to do it but is it true that it is still conceivable to do it in a desktop pc I’m surmising it is but would like to verify first or is there's a more straightforward method?

Re: How to HACK Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive?

There is no certifiable distinction in the middle of a laptop and desktop for anything you need to do. With the expectation that either one has ports you require for anything you need to do, you're great. You are able to do this on your desktop fine, as a matter of fact, its more effortless-you don't need to evacuate your present hard drive, unequivocally unite a different in. Just potential situation could be your motherboard not fit to boot from USB. Some more seasoned ones won't.

Following viewing the film from the YouTube identified with it, I cannot see any explanation why you could not boot from CD and utilize that 'HDDHacker' utility.

Don’t feel delayed, recall not neglecting to update the boot necessity (or boot request in some BIOSs) to USB/CD/DVD head before HDD. Then press F10 to recovery and passageway. Generally it'll overlook the bootable media and go straight into Windows as standard.

Attempt it with the USB even now in.

u require a newfangled CD/DVD/BD drive, or a unique mobo. The disc drive can be cheaper, I'd try for that. You would be able to invariably get one from a mate obviously.

Or if have a 2.5" outer HDD case you might bring it down to your neighborhood library, utilize their PC's to boot from CD (If they're anything like mine, no way they'll boot from USB) and sort it from there. In the event that you do that however, don't inquire first-not a chance they'll comprehend, so they'll unequivocally declare "I'm sad they're for virtual world access" or something similar to that.

In the event that you were to double boot, and have the alternatives "Windows 7" and "Ubuntu", it could be Plop that shown them as a substitute for GRUB. The bright cycle with Plop is that it appears to hold a USB driver, so you would have the capacity to boot USB from that screen-in spite of the fact that it is a considerable hacky method of doing it.

It wouldn't work for you however, since you'd need to boot Plop from CD or Floppy first; and assuming that you would be able to do that, you wouldn't require Plop anyway. You're determined to require a working optical disc drive.

I would like not to see why you could do this resulting from the fact that you are no doubt set up to come around to mourning it at one indicate and afterward attempting to reverse it later one.