Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-09-2011

I lost my iPod touch

I buy this iPod in the last month. Now last two days I can?t able to find out this iPod. I think I lost this iPod on my college. Then I need the way that helps to track this iPod. Also I want to buy other musical type of iPod device. Any think for this will be appreciated.
Old 22-09-2011

Re: I lost my iPod touch

There's no "Find my iPod" feature present on this iPod device. There is no way still available that will be work to detect the device if it is lost. In this situation we can?t able to do any think except to find the location where we last time see this device.
Old 22-09-2011

By looking for this problem, if you have activated FaceTime application then your activate the app that will help. FaceTime for Mac makes it possible to talk, smile, wave, and laugh with anyone on an iPhone 4, Ipod. FaceTime, the excellent video calling application originally introduced for the iPhone. Then use this for the entertainment purpose. Try this and see what happen on it.
Old 27-09-2011

Because of the tracker nor present on it we can?t detect this device. If you want to use the specific software that can be help to provide the musical facility. I believe that every owner of an iPhone or iPod should have Webster type of software. This will be help to you for doing such task. Use it and check its features for entertainment.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,