Thread: Good GPS system for Car and mobile phone.

Good GPS system for Car and mobile phone.

Hi all, recently I have transfer from Delhi to the Mumbai. so I dint have more knowledge about the ways since I am totally new in this city. that’s why I am in the hope that someone will help me to get any of the best GPS for use in my mobile or in my CAR. so if anyone of you having the knowledge about it then please suggest me in this case also.

Re: Good GPS system for Car and mobile phone.

hey for the same reason I am using the Google Map installed on the Blackberry mobile. and this helps so much in my case. and here also I would like to say you that I also don’t have the much information about the GPS, but for the navigation reason I uses the Google MAP.

ok, if you are looking for the good GPS system for your car and for you mobile then here I would like to say you that how much of the money here you want to spend in this case? I think that if you are thinking for the best GPS system for your CAR and mobile then you will need to spend the too much amount of the money in this case. so reply me back about the amount that you will ready to spend in this case.

in this case I would like to suggest about the Mapmyindia CarPad. I am suggesting you about this device because I am using this one for the same use as you want. and I am really very happy with using this type of the GPS system in my car. there are the following features and specification of the car:
    • it have the feature for the Live turn-by-turn voice guidance to places, 3D landmarks, house-level details, travel guides, nearby information, friend finders
    • and also you can Bundled Car Kit with head-rest and windshield mounts, for use in the car's back or front seats
    • you can also make the Call, message, mail and chat, browse the web, use social networking sites using in-built 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • and also it have the feature for listening the FM Radio and music, watch movies and YouTube, flip through photos and Flicker, record videos.

here I am suggesting you for the Mapmyindia because it is India leader in the GPS navigation and it has newly introduced the new CarPad. this CarPad is the device which can help you for finding the reasons in anywhere in the India. so here I would like to suggest you that one and hope that it will help you to find the places for your required places in India.

if you are searching for GPS system for you mobile and also for your CAR then here I will suggest you about the TomTom GPS system. TomTom is the portable GPS car navigation system and this can help you in your case a lot. try with this one and I hope that it will help in your case. I am suggesting you this one because you are saying that for the GPS system you can spends too much of the money so here I think that it will be better for your car for the GPS navigation system.

I am using Google Maps on the Nokia E63, and I can say that it is really very good and I will also suggest you for the same. with the help of this you can find the any places in the worlds. and this one is also very easy, I am saying this thing because it uses the GPS of your mobile only. I am saying you this thing because you are looking for the GPS device with high quality maps. for that reason also you can explore to the Mapmyindia or other GPS devices available in India. but here also if you are thinking ti buy such type of the device then I will suggest you that before buying this make sure that they have all the maps that you want to see.

Before I came here, I was searching for the good GPS system that will work in my CAR or in my mobile to find me the places and stations. You all have suggested me about the Good GPS system. out of the above suggestion I like to use the Google Map for my use. This works fine ion my case and also this helps me to find the place anywhere in the world. And thanks for suggesting me about the Good GPS system.