Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-09-2011

Why the network carriers don't sell Windows Phone

I have a question to ask everyone, as I have noticed that the Network provider or the Carrier you use just launches the phone which are the android or some other operating system phones, as I have not the carriers launching the windows phones for the users and also I have seen that the carriers more on the launching of the android phone, as the users are more to it or what is the reason behind that, so I want to ask that you might be knowing the answer to the question which I am asking about. So give me the suggestion or the thoughts of yours and also it will be great to know about you all. Thank you.
Old 21-09-2011

Re: Why the network carriers don't sell Windows Phone

I think that the windows phone are been launched by the mobile company which the Microsoft wants and the carrier are not getting the rights from the company to launch the phone.
Old 21-09-2011

I think the Google has play the good and also better game, as the Google all the Carriers to do some sort of the changes in the phone as per the carrier want to have, but the Google does not allow the carrier to make or remove any of the application which they have inserted and also which make sort of the changes in the phone, whereas the Microsoft has not allow such that have not given the rights to the Carrier to tie-up with them and launch the phone. This is what I am thinking and also it might be correct, it can be some other reason of it and also some other thing which the carrier are not launching the phones.
Old 21-09-2011

I think the Google has linked with the top most carriers of the world to launch the phone and also allows them to sell the phone as the users want it. This is what I think and I hope it wills the reason.
Old 21-09-2011

I think that the Google has launch the phone with the Carrier and also with the top most carriers in the world, so that the Google and do the advertisement of the phone and also the phone of the Google can be sell, where as the Microsoft might have not think of this and have not applied the method for the selling of the phone and also to increase the sale of the phones. This could be the reason according to me, but you can?t say what is the actual and the main reason behind that and that will be know by the both the companies which is the Google and the Microsoft. Let?s see what the reason is and check out from the others as well.
Old 22-09-2011

I also agree on the point which the above user have told and I also think in the same way, the company do it for the advertising of the phone and also the phone can be sell at the faster rate.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,