Thread: Flyer root Process for HTC Jetstream

Flyer root Process for HTC Jetstream

Hello friends, I was finding a method to root the HTC Jetstream, as I want the same root method which is been there for the Flyer HTC phone, as I want to do the root of my phone. I have searched for it and I was not finding any of the solution for it and also I was not able to get the proper root, even you have the root of the Flyer then please tell me, I will try to do as per the Flyer method. The suggestion made by you all will be really helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: Flyer root Process for HTC Jetstream

Even I was waiting for the root method for the HTC jetstream phone and I was also not able to get, so I am waiting that someone should release the method for the users to do it.

There is a method to do the root of the phone and also to do the s-off of the phone, but the method is for the other phone but the another phone is the HTC phone, so you can search for that on the internet and get it done for your phone. The method which are been given in that are very much easier and also it is been taken from some of the user guide manual book which is also of some phone. As you search for it then you have to follow some of the steps to do the process and then you will be able to do root or the s-off of the phone. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to root the phone.

You can search for the Flyer root on the internet and you will be able to get the step of that and you can try those steps for your phone, so search for it and try it.

If the root for the HTC jetstream would be available then you might be able to get on the internet faster and also some of the user have taken it and done it on the phone and have posted the comment for the method they have used it. If you are trying by the Flyer method then I would suggest you that you transfer all you important files to the computer and then you can try it to do it, as if you try the rooting of the phone and it does not have worked for your phone then you might be able to get all your data back on the phone and also you will be not able to do the work without any contact or the other information which you need to work. So you make sure of that then you do the rooting work on the phone.

I will suggest going with the Flyer root method, as it might worked for you and also you might be able to do the rooting of the phone as you wishing to do, so get the Flyer root method for your phone.

I think there may some other root method which can do the rooting of the phone, so you can see those and try some of them on the phone and also you will be able to get the same method which you use to get with the other root methods. But the important is that you just need to backup all the important content of the phone which you require to access them daily for any of the work, as you will do the rooting then you might not get the content and you have to enter it again on the phone, so the better is that you just do the backup of the files.