Thread: Sony Ericsson 2011 new models Mobile phone price and features

Sony Ericsson 2011 new models Mobile phone price and features

Hello I am looking for new mobile phone and mine dad persist me to go for a Sony Ericson mobile and so therefore I need help from you guys. I need to know Sony Ericsson 2011 new models Mobile phone price and features and so that I can choose best mobile. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson 2011 new models Mobile phone price and features

The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray phone price Rs. 18995.I would like to suggest you to go for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray and this nice and latest Sony Ericsson mobile phone. The phone has measuring 111x53x9.4mm; Xperia Ray is near the thinnest breed of Android Smartphone’s good to go in the business and weighs a negligible 100 gram. The lovely confection telephone wears a sparkling dark front with a thin light-weight profile and a modest pocket able look. The back blanket gives a more rubberized feel than in Xperia Arc. At the top, there's a modest capacity catch and headphone socket. On the alternate side, there is a microUSB charging socket while on the right, there are volume catches.

Hello I have bought the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro mobile phone and this mobile is latest and new mobile phone ever. The Mini Pro price is Rs 15399. Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro should shine. The phone is designed to be stylish and compact, and is safe to say that the objective has been achieved. Due to the presence of a side sliding QWERTY keyboard, the Xperia mini pro is a bit plump. Because of that, their presence in the pocket is definitely noticeable. This actually is not a difficulty for users of the women who put their phones in their handbags, and for this purpose, the Xperia Mini Pro is ideal, coming to stay fairly compact.

Sony Ericsson's most recent Walkman line phone released and that is Sony Ericsson W902. It is a good music telephone, but is advertised as an in with no reservations-one media unit by the producer. To demonstrate that, the late artist is ready to furnish nice channeled with its 5-megapixel camera. This is altogether excellent news subsequent to it is the first telephone from the Walkman line with something greater than 3.2-megapixel unit. The W902 is furnished with an accelerometer also, which spared you the time to control its music player. The telephone accompanies revamped earphones incorporated in the bundle. The set is the HPM-77, which the producer asserts that produce a truly great sound value.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S is a upcoming 3G Smartphone emphasizing 1.4GHz processor. Cost and start date of Xperia Arc S is yet to be uncovered but it is looked for to reach mid extend. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Android telephone upholds rapid information, and is HDMI and DLNA guaranteed. Wearing 480 x 854 pixels determination screen presentation, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Android telephone is determined by Android 2.3.4 OS and 1.4 GHz processor. The Smartphone offers a 4.1 creep Touchscreen display the Xperia Arc S is the successor of Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. Alternate offers combine FM Radio, a 5 MP Camera, HD Video recording; music player, Audio jack, and 320MB telephone memory + 8GB inside memory. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Android telephone is GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi joined. The handset is outfitted with a standard electric cell for extraneous extended talk time of 7 hours and 50 moments.

I think you should go for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G and the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G available for $49.99. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G comes with the 1 GHz single-core processor and also the 5MP camera with the LED flash and WVGA video recording. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G Display has 4-inch 854×480 touchscreen. When we talk about the hard ware the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G comes with the 400 MB of internal storage space, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card support, HSPA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 1500 mAh battery. I hope you will like this mobile.

Have looked at Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman and The Live with Walkman is a Gingerbread droid, Powered by a 1GHz processor. The screen is 3.2" TFT with HVGA determination and scratch-insusceptible covering. The telephone measures 56.5 x 106 x 14.2 mm and weighs 115g, making it a little taller and heavier than the Xperia mini. the specification of the Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman are about similar to those of the Xperia mini than expected-quad-group 2G, tri-group 3G, A-GPS, Wi-Fi with DLNA and hotspot, Bluetooth with A2DP, 5MP prevailing camera with LED streak, 720p movie recording and VGA auxiliary camera.

I have bought the Sony Ericsson Yendo and I think you can also purchase the Sony Ericsson Yendo. The Sony Ericsson Yendo is a compact touchscreen handset. Made entirely of plastic, with a soft-touch matte coating on the back, the Yendo feels fine in the hand, thanks to its stable build quality.

I have bought the Sony Ericsson Yendo and I think you can also purchase the Sony Ericsson Yendo. The Sony Ericsson Yendo is a minimized touchscreen handset. Made fully of plastic, with a soft-touch matte covering on the back, the Yendo feels fine in the hand, in light of its stable raise value. Obviously, some metal units could have made considers for it, but its not to declare that it’s unsatisfying. The gadget is skilled for the purpose of offering a part something greater than it does, and leaves you inquiring it wasn’t done. The Ui is abating, unresponsive and has oppressed color coordination. The telephones collisions and slacks, is defectively composed inside and out. Our suggestion is stay as far afar as you are able to from this telephone unless you totally-blatantly like how this unit looks.

The Sony Ericsson recently released the Sony Ericsson Hazel mobile phone. The Sony Ericsson Hazel is more of a universal cell, as it does not have a touchscreen, but still offers some sweet goodies similar to a 5MP camera, Wi-Fi and social networking abilities. What we might as well be more fascinated by here however its external shell, composed of reused plastics is. The Hazel might have been shown from reused plastics, but this has not other side a negative effect on its feel whatsoever. To tell you genuine truth, we have not yet perceived an eco telephone produced out of such plastic that as a matter of fact feels unfavorable in the hand as I know.

Hello thanks for the giving the replies and I have decided to purchase the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G and thanks once again for the solution.