Thread: No good deals with WP7

No good deals with WP7

I have found that all the WP7 has been not a good selling either they have been suffering with the reselling or not a proper deal while buying it so any idea what has been the problem with this? I am really wondering about this? Please suggest something which would be solving my worry and would be according to the proper reason?

Re: No good deals with WP7

I don’t think that there is any such problem I really wonder what problems you have been getting with this phone. And one more thing I would be saying that this phone has been cheaper and costlier both and that doesn’t means that they are having a problem then those phone who are so costly. Windows have been working out to make the users affordable phone which would be afforded by any number of user and so they have been cheaper too. Anyways I haven’t found any such problem they are just fine and I think that would be fine is even they are having any such problem in any region of the world.

I think that same that till the time the windows has been supporting them the phone would be having some chance too come up and would rule one day. There would be no problem at all. I would say that just give some time to this phone they would be working back with a nice mode don’t worry.

I have also found that these phones has been suffering but I hope that windows would be doing something with it which would be making this phones work more better and they would be working on to give some more features to these phones just have some patient and I am sure you would get the change and you would really love those changes. I don’t know all this would be done sooner or not but I am sure that they would be doing something to come up again.

There have been number of limitations with the phone number off applications not working on the phone and that has been the reason why people have not been opting to this phone and nothing else and rest everything this is fine. And i would be saying that if you are not able to sell it anywhere then you need to sell it to amazon or ebay

I don’t think that there should be any problem with this phone and it has been really fine. I have saw the reviews and I have been using this phone from long time so I think that I know a lot about this phone and I have found that everything is fine with this phone only the problem is the android and all has been having a good marketing and people with some technical knowledge only know about this phone and rest of the people are not knowing much about it and so they actually don’t prefer this phone and so the it has been low in the market that’s what the only problem and so I think that you need to deal with guys who are having the technical knowledge perfectly and it would be working fine with them and you would get a good price for it.