Thread: Is HTC JetStream AT&T locked?

Is HTC JetStream AT&T locked?

I hope you have read the title properly. Mow this is one thing that is making me think for many days is the sim locked for the AT&T use. What do you all have to say about this, have anyone tried unlocking it? anyone who has given a try for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, so if anyone has tried it then do let me know about the same, waiting for the replies from you all. I hope you will do that for me, so that’s what I am saying do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Is HTC JetStream AT&T locked?

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    I hope you have read the title properly. Mow this is one thing that is making me think for many days is the sim locked for the AT&T use. What do you all have to say about this, have anyone tried unlocking it? anyone who has given a try for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, so if anyone has tried it then do let me know about the same, waiting for the replies from you all. I hope you will do that for me, so that’s what I am saying do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.
    No as of now it is AT&T locked and cannot be usued by the other sim cards at all. now as far as the question of unlocking is concerned then let me tell you that nobody has yet tried with the same method since it is a bit complicated procedure and as such no such software is available by which we will be bale to unlock it, that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, so I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    No as of now it is AT&T locked and cannot be usued by the other sim cards at all. now as far as the question of unlocking is concerned then let me tell you that nobody has yet tried with the same method since it is a bit complicated procedure and as such no such software is available by which we will be bale to unlock it, that’s what I am saying here. hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here, so I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.
    Please if you can give me some tools by which I will be able to unlock then please do let me know about it as soon as possible. I think so you all must have not done some kind of research on it and hence you are saying that. In case if you can come across such tool for the unlocking then please do share it over here as soon as possible. Since it is very much important to make use of the different sim while we are travelling in the local places at that time I don’t think so there is any use of the AT&T sim, that’s what I feel. please do a good research on this and get back to me as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the replies from you all.

Did anyone try with the new unlock imei codes that are available for the htc jetstream. So have anyone tried that? If anyone of them have tried it then do let me know about the same as soon as possible, that’s what I want to know here. I know that they may not be a genuine one but cannot be said anything now as some of them can also be genuine as well. So that’s why before giving a try for that I am asking you all about it, if it’s a good option to go with. what do you all think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    Did anyone try with the new unlock imei codes that are available for the htc jetstream. So have anyone tried that? If anyone of them have tried it then do let me know about the same as soon as possible, that’s what I want to know here. I know that they may not be a genuine one but cannot be said anything now as some of them can also be genuine as well. So that’s why before giving a try for that I am asking you all about it, if it’s a good option to go with. what do you all think about it.
    There are lots of fake IMEI unlock code for the htc jetstream that are available in the internet these days but I am sure that they are fake. Since no such unlocking codes have been developed to my knowledge so it is advisable for you to not to go ahead with it, It is not worth at all, that’s what I think.

See the sim is locked to AT&T only and cannot be changed to or unlocked to any network at present moment of time. So don’t dare top change that otherwise you would run into a big trouble that’s what I feel. so hope you do understand what I am saying here. you should jot go with that pratcise anymoe sicne it may end up damaging your tablet as well and you will not be able to sue the existing AT&T network as well. So that’s why I amsaying better stay away from it that will be a beter option for you, that’s what I feel.

I think you must have a chat with the AT&T people about the unlocked version ofr the tablets. Probably they will give you more highlights on that, yes they will not be divulging much information about the subject of unlocking but yes a small hint can also be enough. So if you can get some small hint out of it that will also solve all the miseries that you were having. I hope that’s clear for you.

Ok thanks for telling me about that I was not knowing about the fake imei unlocking and I was not expecting that all will turn out to be fake. Anyways I am very much disappointed by the response but I am expecting some positive response from you all on this.