Thread: List of missing apps on windows phone 7

List of missing apps on windows phone 7

I buy this windows phone 7 smartphone and now I have faced problem onto it. The problem is that I need to collect the number of applications that are missing on windows phone 7. Hence this will be helping to me for install this onto my mobile phone. Any think will be apologies.

Re: List of missing apps on windows phone 7

Windows Phone 7's big fall update is getting even bigger with two crucial. They are as follows as the turn-by-turn directions and speech-to-text messages. When I read so many things about this windows phone 7 then I found many things that help me to detect the missing apps on windows phone 7. This application is as Dragon Dictation, Photosynth, Google Latitude, and Google Earth.

I have been absolutely overwhelmed by how impressive WP7 but few of the games also not present on this windows phone 7. These games are to be help to just either not compatible or it could be that this application will be not considered at the time of designing the WP7.

The above mentioned Dragon Dictation application has to be work on the iPhone as well as the blackberry devices. If your mobile phone not compatible with this application then we need to use other mobile phone. Few of the video game such as counter strike, and many other racing games also missing onto it. Then I suggest to you for whenever you try to install this application then check the compatibility issue.

The Photosynth application not available on the windows phone 7. Photosynth is a tool developed by Microsoft that enables the user to take several photographs. The reason behind that is the application not present on WP7 is because of the developer of this Photosynth application can’t launch this application on the windows phone 7 versions.

These devices already have an application that delivered similar functionality for their users. The problem behind that is because the developer may have think different rather than the normal ways. Photosynth application can be one of the example that there are so many alternative application present on WP7 and hence this application not launched on windows phone 7 mobile phone. If you decided to use this application on your mobile phone then use this and it helsp to you for accessing such application on your mobile phone.

Google Latitude is also one of the application that it doesn’t contain on the mobile phone. I think the developer have not think about it. you can suggest the developer about this application.

Yes, only suggesting this application is one solution over this problem. Then in the future version of this Windows phone 7 has to be made addition of this application. If you have problem that you can’t able to reach the target for installing this application then the compatibility problem is one of the major behind this. In that case, you need to use another alternative application over this device.

If you want any application that not present on this WP7, then you can contact the developer of this mobile OS. I hope that you can understand this thought. The developer of this OS helps to you for solving your queries.