Thread: WP7 not supporting Ford Sync

WP7 not supporting Ford Sync

What I have found is Ford Sync has been working with Iphone, Android and Blackberry phones now what this is the problem does anybody knows about this please suggest me something and make things get clear to me I am really frustrated with this and I need a help? Hope you guys must know about it and you would be helping me out.

Re: WP7 not supporting Ford Sync

I think this is the bug with the ford sync and this would be surely been solved quickly don’t worry this would be not a big deal for them. I think hat the windows phone have been just made on a different concept and so this has been working very different and so this application has been having some problem but don’t worry they would be done in this month or so this question has been asked with almost so many of the guys and they have been assuring that they would be working over it and solving the bug lest hope they would be doing it sooner.

The phones is of windows now they always have so many limitation to work around and they have been really irritating and this really needs to work on with. I think that there would be some lame problem with this windows OS which would be blocking it and it would be the reason why the software haven’t been able to run anyway hope it would be solved.

Dint knew about this problem has been faced by many people and have been already asked to the developers to solve this problem anyways now i hope that this would be solved out quickly and this has been working nicely with all my phone and it has been one of the best application for me so i think that i would be really very happy once i would be getting this application for my phone.