Thread: Need stock shipping firmware for the HTC Jetstream

Need stock shipping firmware for the HTC Jetstream

I hope you all must have read the title properly, so what I am saying is that do you all have any idea by which I will be able to get the shipping firmware for the HTC Jetstream. I f you do have any idea about the same then please do contact m,e for the same. I am In the need of the firmware and hence I am asking this question with you all. hoping that I will get some response fro myou all as soon as possible on the same. so please do reply on the same and give me some appropriate response eon the same so that I can have a look at it. waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Need stock shipping firmware for the HTC Jetstream

Ok first of all I did not get what do you mean by the stock firmware for the tablet. Well for the latest firmware updates you can check it out from the htc websites or plug your tablet with the pc and then check for the updates, that’s what you should be doing. I hope that’s enough for you. Rest there is nothing you can do here, hope you do look after the same and make that changes.

Re: Need stock shipping firmware for the HTC Jetstream

For that you can directly ask the htc people to do that may be they will give you some idea about the stick firmware for the tablet, so that’s what I am saying here. do have a chat with them about the same and tell them about the necessary details that they will request you, they should be able to help you with the same. That’s what I feel. So you can check out that option for sure. in case if that helps you then do let me know about the same, we are waiting for the possible response from your side, so that’s what I want to say here.