Thread: which is most attractive Windows Phone 7?

which is most attractive Windows Phone 7?

There are so many nice windows phone 7 now I just want to know that which one would be the best one and which one is having the best design. Hope you would be solving this out let’s make out the discussion and get the solution about which one I should go with. And I hope that you all would be suggesting out with the proper ideas.

Re: which is most attractive Windows Phone 7?

Same question with me I have been wondering the same which one would be the better idea to go with there are so many phones which I have been liking but I am confused too and just in the next week I have to buy one so I am too looking out for a better solution which would be suggesting something which would be really very nice. The entire windows phone I have been looking out for is really awesome and the design and all are so nice that they have really made me confused around them so need some really better suggestions.

I have been using the WP7 DVP and it has been a very nice windows phone and I am sure you would be liking it a lot. I have been using this game from such a long time and they have been always proving out to be the best phone I have been using so many phones and Smartphone’s but this one has been the best choice for me ever. All the features working nicely more and more applications uploaded every next day this is really awesome.

Why don’t you think that Samsung Focus would be the awesome choice and don’t you think that this would be as you need? The features and the behavior of the phone would be surely liked by you. The looks are awesome too.

I wont be suggesting you any of them because what I think is that when you are about to buy anything you only need to take one factor into consideration that is it matching your requirements? And if yes just go with it. With requirement I am talking about the

• Camera MP
    • Processor
    • Keypad
    • Screen
    • Battery backup
    • Memory (internal / external)
    All these things should be checked if it would be as per as your requirement then go with it.

I really like the Samsung Focus it is having really a nice design and having the best feature but I am having mozart htc wp7 and it is really a nice phone and I have really liked the phone and I hope you would be liking it too just go in the store and check it out I have a strong feeling that you would be liking it.

Do you really think that the mozart htc wp7 would be a nice choice? Because I have never saw anyone using this phone I am thinking that this phone is having some manufacturing problem and this is going to be worst selection if you would be going with it but the Samsung focus would be really awesome and surely you can go with it and not only me, everyone would be saying the same and I don’t think a single poster would be saying that the Focus is a bad smartphone. This would just rock you need to go with this without thinking about anything.

I wonder why no one has been taking effort to talk about the best windows phone of these days with the Samsung that is Samsung Omnia 7. This would be the best phone which you can actually go with. If you are in real need of windows phone with all the best features then you need to go with this phone and I am sure you would feel very happy once you would be getting it.

I don’t think that the Samsung Omnia 7 would be the best phone to go with if you are looking to get the better design and still the focus would be ruling. Samsung omnia 7 looks like the remote control and it is really bad this phone drops down by its look and so I haven’t even ever thought of knowing about its features.

Now I would be giving you 3 names by my preference just look out for the features of them and decide which one you want to go with. Which brand you prefer which cost is suitable for you and what camera and processor you are looking for so the first one is Samsung SGH-i917 and then the next one would be HTC HD7 and the final one is SAMSUNG OMNIA7 and I would be saying that these are the best phones just decided one of them and I am sure you would be liking it the most.

Hey guys thanks a lot i think i would be going with the FOCUS as so many of you have been talking about it then i think that i should be going with this phone itself and it would be really awesome i have also taken the review about it and i hope this would be working fine with me too as it has been working with all of you guys and the reviews i have found. I have really liked the features and all of this phone and so i think that this phone would be the best one for me and i would be loving it a lot.