Thread: WP7 abandoned by Verizon

WP7 abandoned by Verizon

Hello guys what I have heard is Verizon dropped the price of its ONLY WP7 phone, the HTC Trophy, from $149 to $49 is it? According to me I am thinking that all this has been done to make the space for the new phone to come up with more features and awesome development. I have been planning to go with the WP7 mango phones so is there any news about it and is there anything like IPHONES 5 would be going down too anyone with any idea please share.

Re: WP7 abandoned by Verizon

Hey I don’t think that there is any such news at least I haven’t heard anything like this and I don’t know much about it and I don’t think that this news is actually true how can this change be happen in the smart phones I think this is just a cost which is lesser then the developing cost and so I don’t think that this costing is at all true. And I don’t think that Iphone would have effect with all such thing they have their own marketing in the market and they are best.

I don’t know anything about it too so I think that this is not at all a good idea to believe it until you see some changes in the market by yourself till then you need to be awake and try to make out things clear. Once you would get the news in the market then I think that would be the better time to go with it.

I also think that the iphone 5 would be dropping down now it has been up in the market always but now there are so many smartphones in the market which are looking much better than the iphone and they are having lot better features and they are less costly then the iphone then people have been thinking why not to go with the cheap and featured phone rather than going to the costly and featured phone.

I think that the Iphone 5 is been expected to go down too and it has been mentioned on the roadmap. And I don’t think that here is much news in the market about it too. And I am just hoping about the iphone 5 to get down and I would be quickly grabbing it over hopefully they would be cheaper now.

Of course there are many phones to come up. And about windows phone’s I would say that you don’t need to think about it just wait for some time you would be seeing so many phones in the market that you would be going crazy for all of them, you can look out for the models that has to be coming up on the WP sites you would really like them all and there are so many features been uploading for this phones that you would really like it a lot.

That’s true that whenever companies want something amazing to come up with they start making their previous phones cheaper and cheaper but not this amount as you have been saying. The next thing what I would be saying is that there are so many thing to be in the consideration for these companies and they definitely have so many things to come up with and they would really be awesome.

I think that all this is just a rumor and you don’t need to think about this. And I think the news that 10 or so new handsets from different OEM's news have been also a rumor which doesn’t need to be cared too.

There are number of existing phone whose versions are coming up. And those versions are really so nice that you would just forget everything about the new phones you would really enjoying the phone. This phone are already having so many features in all the smartphones and now if there would be something more advanced then this would really make these phones awesome and now I cant even think what the new phones would be having.

What I would be saying is that this mobiles are the best and I am not thinking about anything and they are the best thing and what I am thinking is if I would be getting anything more than I won’t be able to do any other work and this would be very addicting and so I don’t want anything in this smartphones now.

Number of smarphones in the queue and iphone 5 rates is not going to be get down that’s what I can think over this query and then apart from all this there are so many phones and so many features with games and application in them that this has been the smartphones and androids age I don’t know what there would be in mango now I am hoping the mango too sooner because I want to see what there would be and what new features can be added.

Wasn't hoping this discussion over this topic i dint knew that so many of you have been experiencing it or i would have asked this quit before. i was facing this problem from quite a bit time but i was roaming around asking to my friends and all about it but i dint found any useful discussion from them and so i thought to ask you guys about it because i knew you must be knowing about it for sure. anyways thanks for the discussion and the replies were really helpful for me.