Thread: How to sync outlook with HTC Jetstream tablet

How to sync outlook with HTC Jetstream tablet

– Hi, I have recently bought a newer tablet for myself and really it works superb, but as this is newer one I am quite Immature about the product as I wanted to learn the thing about using it through the tablet.

Actually the thing is like I want to sync the outlook with the tablet, but I don’t know how can I do this, please is there anybody who can suggest me the stepwise procedure to do this?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to sync outlook with HTC Jetstream tablet

I would like to tell you about the syncing the tablet and in fact that’s quite simpler as well. but still before that I would like to tell you that you should try to make sure whether you have the necessary software that you have to have installed in your machine in order to sync with the tablet.

If you search across website you’ll get hundred’s of software, but forget about that rather you can simply prefer the one that I am mentioning, you can make use of either Android Exchange, or Android-Sync.

This two are the best one, but if you want to try another one than that’s your choice.

Yeah that I know in fact I have tried with some software as well but unfortunately they were not working the way I have expected. And that’s why I am expecting someone to give me stepwise procedure.

Anyways thanks.

off course you can do this, I have done this with HTC_Sync_of_WindowsOS_3.0.5577.exe software thus I would like to suggest you that you should try to get this software from HERE.

step:

1. First of all you have to download the software as I have mentioned and install it in your machine as soon as possible.
    Note: Please close all running programs and temporarily exit your anti-virus program when you install HTC Sync.

2. Once the installation is finished, attach the device to the PC via USB and on the device, choose HTC Sync from the “Connect to PC” pop up. And if suppose the pop-up doesn’t come into view at that time you have to do it on your own as on the device, select Home>Menu>Settings>Connect to PC>Default connection type>HTC Sync.

3. The device will then start searching the PC for the HTC Sync software.

4. Once discovered, the Device Setup will open on the PC and assist you through the set up procedure

5. Once the set up process is complete, your device will then be synced. And you’ll be able to sync every content you want to sync.

hey thanks for the suggestion dude, I have downloaded the software but still it won’t work perfectly with my PC.

Any idea what could be the reason.

If you are having problem with the software mentioned by the above user then you should try to get another one, because the steps mentioned is the same for all the software’s.