Thread: HTC Jetstream screen shifting from side to side

HTC Jetstream screen shifting from side to side

Last month I buy the HTC Jetstream and now I realized some craziest problem onto that mobile phone. They are when I try to do some work on this tablet pc then the screen shift from side to side. The other problem is that this tablet pc randomly launched application on this screen. I don’t know why this happen but I need the way that help to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: HTC Jetstream screen shifting from side to side

We all know that the android 2.1 honeycomb OS present on it. I think the problem happens because of the firmware not work on this tablet pc. Yes, this happens several times when the support file firmware of the tablet pc is not work. In that case I must suggest to you for use an reset the setting task of this tablet pc. This will be help to you for solving your problem.

The solution over this problem is that try to change the firmware support files. In this task, either reset setting or the upgrade the support files of this tablet pc has work. For doing the update process you need to use the official site link. You can also use the non official site but it involves more risk. Hence better way is that use an official link that help to you for removing this task.

Few of the other solution also present if this solution can’t work. In that you can use the reinstall firmware process. You can find this process on the manual of the HTC tablet pc.