Thread: Wi-Fi Only Version for HTC Jetstream

Wi-Fi Only Version for HTC Jetstream

I'm getting the same feeling about the HTC Jetstream that wifi only version is necessary on it. This version helps to make an wireless connection with the other portable devices. I want to connect this with my previously purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 mobile phone. I search a lot but can’t help me for this connection. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wi-Fi Only Version for HTC Jetstream

There is no such kind of things present on it. This tablet pc contains this wifi connectivity but it is not the Wi-Fi Only Version. Unfortunately, no Wi-Fi-only version has been announced yet on this tablet pc. Then you need to wait for some time for this facility.

I have read some articles and that articles help me a lot for doing this connectivity task on my tablet pc. This article gives me information. Few of them are- HTC’s first Honeycomb powered Android tablet is HTC Jetstream. It is officially announced on August 2011. This tablet pc contains inbuilt wifi connectivity and it supports the 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n type of wireless connectivity. Then use it for the connection purpose.

If this will be contains the wifi connectivity option then you can easily do the connection with mentioned Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 device. Then I suggest to you for on this wifi and then try to connect your tablet pc to this smartphone. I hope that you have not faced any problem on it. If you faced any problem with this connection then use an expert advice.

Finally I found this wifi connectivity option but the problem with this connection as when I try to do this connection then always it shows an connection failed message. please help me to solve your reply.

This is the problem that arrives because of the connection not work on these portable devices. In that case, it may be huge possibility that the firmware not support this connectivity. Then we need to try some different things on this firmware. One of them is try to reset the factory setting of this tablet pc. We called it as the soft reset option. The setting->phone->factory restores menu option help to do this task. Then use it and locate the performance of your tablet pc.

If firmware not works on your tablet pc then you can use the update this firmware task. This will be help to you for doing this connection. Use it and see what happen on this tablet pc. Online update firmware option best for this task.

You can take the help of expert advice for collecting more information about this issue. The official site of the HTC offers the proper process to do this task within the accurate approach. Then try to use this method and see what happen on it. It could be also possible that the wifi connection failed message not arrive on it. Also you can take the help of the manual. Use it and see what happen on it.