Thread: HTC Jetstream Keyboard for other tablet

HTC Jetstream Keyboard for other tablet

Hi, one of my friend has recently bought HTC Jetstream tablet and really the keyboard that I seen last night was superb, and was thinking that can we have option to get such a keyboard on other tablets as well?

If so then please let me know how we can do this? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: HTC Jetstream Keyboard for other tablet

I would like to tell you that we cannot have the same keyboard because the thing is like all such utility in the mentioned tablet are actually based on the sense UI, and that is available in the today’s latest tablets.

But still you cannot have the same keyboard for sure. I have also heard that it is somewhat depends on the ROM’s as well that we got in the device.

This is already mentioned over here, I think you haven’t searched. Though it is not for the keyboard but for the lock screen, but with the same issue it cannot be there in other tablets.

You can refer the below mentioned Link,

How to get HTC Jetstream lockscreen on another tablet

Is there any way through which we can install this user interface on other device as well? Because it might be a software isn’t it, or this is a hardware capability?

Anyways thanks for the suggestion, I have referred the link, and really I like that feature as well, waiting for that.

- I am not sure but still I have heard that we can Download Energy Desire HD Sense 3.0 NAND Android A2SD+ Zip for the device and then we can have all such utilities but I am not sure about this. but for this as well we need to have that much ROM support in our device.

But apart from this Numerous graphics glitches are still there such as camcorder is lagging. And 720p MP4 video is not playable as customary, Speed is slow as well. And I can’t craft USB disk drive to work. Look like all HTC Sense 3.0 is made for HTC devices only, and even for specific products only.