Thread: Is there anything wrong with Notifications in Windows Phone 7

Is there anything wrong with Notifications in Windows Phone 7

Do you know what the best thing I like in windows phone 7? The notifications. . When I obtain a call the phone rings what time I have a voice mail I obtain an alert together of these are after by a flashing green glow on top of my phone. While I obtain an email I obtain an alert similar goes for text messages. Everything is fine and there is no problem with the alerts and the notifications. What I would like to know is intended for those of you who believe the notification system on Windows phone is insufficient. What are you missing?

Re: Is there anything wrong with Notifications in Windows Phone 7

Every last item you expressed here is correct, but you didn't specify warnings from third party applications, particularly toasts. I think there are various capacities to upgrade here. In the event that a toast goes in and you don't see it at first, then you hold no method of recognizing what the toast declared unless you open up the application. I'd similar to an approach to swiftly see every last trace of the toasts I've gotten just.

An additional thought is to permit third gathering applications to demonstrate a notice rely on the lock screen practically the same as the raised in applications. I do similar to the lock screen but this could make it far and away superior. MS would be able to even construct this discretionary in the event that you don't love it.

Exist tiles are advantageous, but toasts are still hurting for a spot. Alternate than that I think

According to an anonymous source close to the development of Microsoft , the new version of WinMo 7, multitasking will be dropped in favor of push notifications, the notifications that allow functions to not work even after closing the application and notify you of new events with an instant alert.a

Windows 7 Phone has a limit native, emerged in recent days and became the star of a stir in our opinion too: it supports the use (and not the installation, as we shall see later) of a maximum of 15 applications that make use of push notifications. Microsoft has spoken about it, explaining why the limitation cannot in fact create difficulties for the user: in doing so, in three subjects, certainly appeared convincing.

The stuff I like regarding notifications on WP7 is notifications on top of the lockscreen and the capability to steal away a toast notification. The stuff I don't like is the lead simply flashes taking place missed calls as well as voicemails. I want to notice the notifications from emails plus such to come into view at the peak similar to toast notifications through a pull-down shade like android, except keeping the capability to filch them away.