Thread: Windows phone 7 Mango updated phones from T-Mobile

Windows phone 7 Mango updated phones from T-Mobile

Yesterday I have visited the T-Mobile store in my neighborhood and so far I have found the following things about Mango update:
    • T-Mobile persons are being skilled by Microsoft’s Rep's next week on the latest "Mango" phones
    • Mango updates will begin be appearing end of quarter.
    • T-Mobile will be offered through "Mango" SD cards from within store Mango upgrades meant for NoDo Windows phone 7 phones.

I don’t know anything more about this and furthermore I don’t have any future update. If I get any, I will post it back here.

Re: Windows phone 7 Mango updated phones from T-Mobile

According to the rumors of Smartphone manufacturers as their new devices with Windows Phone Mango will show. The most common are the names of Samsung, HTC, LG, Acer and ZTE. According to the rumors, Nokia's size are absent during the IFA.

Mango will not know yet whether or not today really, the hopes are many but we still wait for a few hours. But one thing we know for sure: Mango will not come today on Samsung Omnia 7. Yesterday I had the official response by SamFirmware who said that because of the many files CSC has to wait a while '. The same has released 10 days ago SamFirmware rom T-Mobile branded with Mango, called I8700XXKH2. So now I'm here to tell you how to debrandizzare rom Mango and enjoy a full WP7 on Omnia T-mobile without any logo or proprietary apps.

I opted for a T-Mobile HD7 HTC, and I've tried using it as my primary phone. Coming from Android (and even Symbian), Windows Phone initially seems something like a dumb phone OS. When it was launched there was no multitasking, there were like 4 apps worth downloading and giving a new way of looking at the home screen of your smartphone.

T-Mobile is not actually the fastest in terms of updates. Microsoft, however, guarantees that all first-generation devices will receive the update are mango, so it's just a matter of time. If necessary, you can remove it with a few tricks to the branding of the phones, but this will void the warranty.

A few weeks ago, it was announced that Windows Phone 7.5 Mango was ready and was distributed among the various manufacturers that Windows phone devices on the market into action this fall. Now it seems the date this will be done September 1st. On that date also sees the annual consumer electronics fair in Berlin, the IFA.

Wal-Mart had to bring with them their own before T-Mobile discount rates under the label Mango Mobile on the market, but nothing out of it now is.

When will then probably mango for T-Mobile customers available? Is then calculated in early 2012! I can only advise everyone to flash his Omnia 7, instead of losing patience and the hopes of Windows Mobile due to such delays.

It is now eight months since Microsoft put up his new mobile OS, Windows Mobile 7 has been on the market. All in all, the platform for the users and the press arrived safely. Generally, the fresh, clear and easy to use interface praised the thoughtful integration of functions and improved performance. However, the system also brought a number of weaknesses and pitfalls with it.

In the fall, Microsoft will now publish its first major update for Windows Mobile, which includes more than 500 new features for the OS. This previously known under the name of mango update will officially be called Windows Mobile 7.5 and focuses its improvements in three core areas: communication, and Internet apps.

The latest Mango phone and that Omega as well as Eternity would be striking T-mobile. However, it as well attempted to fall out with me that Windows Mobile as well as Windows Phone is the similar thing. However, it as well wouldn't recognize my $500 wager that WM and WP were completely dissimilar.