Thread: What languages will Samsung Focus have support for?

What languages will Samsung Focus have support for?

I am planning to buy a new phone this week. Most probably I am looking for, Samsung Focus only. I read many reviews of this phone and it seems to be a nice phone, but I didn’t got to see any where about the available languages in it. Will it have all the possible languages for windows 7 or it will just have few languages like English and Spanish. If any one of you know about this then please reply.

Re: What languages will Samsung Focus have support for?

I was also planning to buy Samsung Focus, and I was thinking about will it have support for East Asian languages. I hope it will have, but I don’t have any clear information about that, therefore it will be great if any one of you, who is currently using this Samsung Focus, tells us that whether it will have support for East Asian languages or not? Please, reply.

I don’t have any clear idea about the East asian languages will be available or not, but according to what I have heard from different sources, I can confirm that it will have support for German, English, Spanish and even French.

As I am using this Samsung Focus right now, therefore, according to what I can see in this phone, it seems that it has support for English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. But if you cannot see the language that you want in this list then you can do one thing to make your Samsung Focus support those languages also. For that you have to get “Samsung Language pack” firmware for that language. I think this is what you all wanted to know.