Thread: Which is the best windows phone from AT&T

Which is the best windows phone from AT&T

I am looking forward to replace my iOS to either a windows phone, otherwise a blackberry. My major impasse yet, is choosing among AT&T's tiny offerings meant for windows phones. I can decide among the Samsung Focus, which appears pleasant, looks like to run the whole thing pretty fine. I also liked the HTC HD7S, but the only problem is with the constant hiss at some point in phone calls, plus that the camera is fuzzy. Furthermore lastly the HTC Surround as well as the LG Quantum. Which would be the best Windows phone with AT&T's offerings and why?

Re: Which is the best windows phone from AT&T

Amazon has the LG Quantum for just a penny, but unfortunately the offer has ended. But AT & T now offers the LG Quantum on a 2 year contract for a price of $ 199.99. AT & T customers can buy online and Quantum LG AT & T stores. The LG Quantum features a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 3.5-inch 480 x 800 capacitive touch screen, 1 GHz CPU, 16 GB internal memory, a 5 MP Autofocus camera through flash as well as 720p, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, FM radio, along with a 1500 mAh battery.

As far as I know that HTC HD7S should be available at the AT & T in coming weeks. What is a good sign is that Nodo is increasingly present in the new Windows Phone 7, which suggests that we will soon see land on our smartphones!

The US operator AT & T has presently announced the coming of 3 latest smartphones in its Windows Phone lines, looking for to differentiate themselves from additional operators, counting Verizon, extremely forward-Android. Recalling that the operator is the majority concerned in the expansion of the platform, together like the major vendor of smartphones and Windows Phone as one of the foremost to relate the update on Mango obtainable terminals, AT & T is as well preparing to deal out latest models and those models are: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus Flash and Samsung Focus S.

Now from my practices the Quantum is an extremely firm phone inside the Windows Phone 7 category, that being supposed they all have their qualities. I would advise playing about through each, if probable, otherwise match their particular aspects to what tailors your desires.

I selected the Quantum foremost for the slide keyboard and at the time memory in excess of the Focus. The enclose was not at all somewhat I measured seeing as I don't play much media on my mobile phone so I think that it is not for me. I think that you need to do the homework by yourself.

• If you want a Smartphone customizable to wish the iphone is a good choice
    • If you want a Smartphone "compatible" looks more like windows mobile (HTC HD2 example)
    • If you want a Smartphone more "fun" is Sony Ericsson (Satio, X10)
    • If you want a Smartphone more "pro": horizontal screens: Blackberry Bold, Curve, Nokia E72...
    • If you want a Smartphone that comes back without flinching fall after falling Nokia N86, N97 for example
    • There are also new Android smartphones (ACER Liquid, Samsung and Galaxy Hero)

AT & T may be overshadowed outed a new Windows in addition to the thrill of the 4G phone today. The HTC HD7S looks not much different from the looks of HD7. The HD7S has a 4.3-inch WVGA screen, 1 GHz CPU and a 5-MP camera, and the most up-to-date Windows Mobile software update using Cut and Paste, plus a lot of additional goodies included.

AT & T announced through a press release very soon (fall), will be available the first phones to run the operating system Windows Phone 7 with the latest updated version called "Mango". Windows Phone "Mango" (version 7.5) promises to bring changes and improvements to the Windows operating system. Among them:
    • Mobile version of Internet Explorer 9 with HTML5
    • "Multitasking"
    • Integration with Facebook and Twitter
    • "Voice to text"
    • Connectivity Microsoft SkyDrive with Office, among others.

I am also thinking about buying a Windows phone 7 with mango update. So far I have searched for it and I have only got 3 models, in that one from HTC and the other 2 from Samsung.

If you currently have a phone with Windows 7 Phone AT & T, your unit may be eligible for the upgrade to version 7.5 "Mango". The list includes:
    • HTC Surround
    • HTC HD7S
    • Samsung Focus
    • LG Quantum

Good to see that AT & T and Microsoft at rest take gravely the phones through the Windows OS and decide Phone provide you an update to their mobile units.