Thread: Samsung Focus : need an application which uses the camera LED as flashlight

Samsung Focus : need an application which uses the camera LED as flashlight

Hey hi all, I am having the new Samsung focus for the last few weeks and now I am thinking for the application that will use the camera LED light as the flash light. For that I had also searched on the net and according to the information present over there I am getting confused with that. So I came over here in the hope that anyone will help me in this case also. So can you please tell me that is there is application exist which uses the camera LED as a flashlight? If yes, then suggest me the way that how can I get that application for my use.

Re: Samsung Focus : need an application which uses the camera LED as flashlight

Well, here I would like to say you that there is no API for the LED flash on the Samsung focus since it is the windows phone. Windows developer as thinking to get such type if the application but still the project is going on. They are thinking to bring the LED flash light for those whose OEMS. I think that you can only access the camera and the flashlight is as long as the camera focuses. They are thinking to put the Focus () in the endless loops, to never stops focusing and the work is on the progress. Here I mean to say that according to me there are no any other applications which can help you to use the flash light. It doesn’t mean that there are no applications that will help you to use the camera LED as the flash light. There are so many free applications which are free app which will only work for those with Mango handsets. This all application help for that also in the case if flash light is not working. It gives the dazzling white screen which you can use as the flash light.

Here tell me that, for which reason you want to use the flashlight of the camera? Would you mean to say that you want to use the LED more than just the camera on the phone? Then only can I suggest you such type of the application for that.

Hey hi, after searching for such type if the application now I get one that helps me to so. Thanks for your tips. This application is working fine in my Samsung focus. And while using this I am able to notice the flickers every few seconds. This is not working totally as per my requirements but I can say that it gets the job done.

Hey here I want to use this type of the application while video recording to get the led light on so far. But your application is not about the same. Can you suggest me any other in this case?

I would like to say thanks to all of your for suggesting me about the application which uses the camera LED light as a flash light. After that I came to know that there are project going on such type of the application to work in the windows phone 7. Instead of that I also know that there are some of the application which can make the screen to glow so that it will look like the flash light. thanks for suggesting me this all things.