Thread: How to do customization in Samsung Focus?

How to do customization in Samsung Focus?

I recently bought the new Samsung focus for me. And I would like to say that I am new to the windows phone. Can anyone suggest me that how to customize the layout or the look for the home screen. And also can I use the launchers like in the android and also if there is widgets. Please, if you know that how to do the customization then please suggest me.

Re: How to do customization in Samsung Focus?

Here I would like to suggest you about that windows phone 7 uses the Metro UI, which is much better than the widget/launcher combo which are there in the android phones. And it is very easy to customize the home screen using the Metro UI in the way as you want. Here I will tell you that you can also customize the tiles easily. And about the customization, there are so many threads present which you can use as for your suggestion.

For that reason I will suggest you that, after choosing your background tile and also your foreground color of text what you want to change, after that click on the lower right and then scroll down to pin for start and then I am sure that you can arrange your home screen as you want.

In this case I think that I can help you, because I am using this phone from the last years. For the customization you will first need to update your Samsung focus from the 2.2 to 2.3, then I think that you can easily do the customization with the help of the following steps:

1. For setting the vibration your can go in to the setting>sound setting and then easily set it to the vibration mode. And also you can adjust over there for the silent mode.
    2. And also you can turn off the notification sound like battery low, so when this type of the notification comes at that time it will not make any type of the sound.
    3. And also for saving the battery life you can take the phone pouch so that when your phone is in your pocket at that time none of the button will be pressed.
    4. Using the sound setting you can also adjust the call sound setting. But while doing this all thing for the customization first I would like to suggest you to update your Samsung focus.

Yes, thanks to all of you for suggesting me that how can I do customization in my Samsung focus? I am trying with all the suggestion and if I will get any error then I will report over here. Thanks again for the suggestion.