Thread: Which one is better among: htc Jetstream and Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet?

Which one is better among: htc Jetstream and Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet?

Presently, I am having a nw Lenovo thinkpad tablet. I am using it since 5 months. I like it and it is working absolutely fine. I have heard about htc jetstream. I know that both are tablets, but I want to know which one is better than the other. My friends say that htc jetstream is better than the Lenovo tablet. But I am not sure. I am planning to purchase it soon. I want to know that which one is better among these two. Does anybody have any comments? Any suggestions and discussions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Which one is better among: htc Jetstream and Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet?

Well let me tell you that the speed and the quickness of both the tablets are quite different and noticeable. Jetstream is much faster than the thinkpad as I know. I have used many tablest before. But now I am using htc jetstream and I must say that it is faster than other stock tablet with no doubt. For speed and power definitely I will give A to jetstream and B to thinkpad.

There is pen function in both tablets and they are different. There is a nice notebook application which recognizes one’s handwriting but this application doesn’t work with the evernote. The jetstream handles the pen function very as compared the thinkpad. The Jetstream allows me to open a PDF, and highlight text immediately. Thinkpad requires 3rd party application. I think both the tablets can include more pen applications.

I think the thinkpad has a nice rubbery feel. It is easy to pick up. It is not necessary that you have to carry it with a case. The jetstream has a beautiful design, it looks much sharper. you can use thinkpad for business purpose and you can use htc jetstream for personal purpose. The screens on both these tablets are nice. The Jetstream is comparable to the Galaxy Tab 10.1. The Thinkpad is nice but it is not like the jetstream. Both tablets come with Honeycomb 3.1 as the operating system. Jetstream has the sense interface which provides a complete honeycomb experience. There are few nice additions in thinkpad. The Jetstream has the 4g radio, and the Thinkpad is WiFi only with 3g coming in the fall. The Jetstream currently doesn't have a WiFi only option.

There is huge difference in price in both the tablets. You can get htc jetstream for around 699 dollars and thinkpad comes around 500 dollars but without 3g.

You can use writepad for handwriting recognition on jetstream. It is somewhat like a keyboard application so it can be used anywhere. It works with capacitive stylus on froyo and GB. I am not sure that whether it will work with the htc pen or no. as far as I know these applications comes for around 10 dollars.

you can check out video's available on google that will prove that which one is better. you can view it from your own eyes and decide. i have not used anyone of them but i have heard a lot about the thinkpad.