Thread: which one is better Jetstream or Galaxy Tab 10.1?

which one is better Jetstream or Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I am willing to buy one from these two "Galaxy Tab 10.1" and "HTC Jetstream" but i am confused and i am not able to decide which one to but so i just wanted to know that which one is better among these and what are the plus point and negative point in this phone.Any suggestion regarding this will highly appreciated.

Re: which one is better Jetstream or Galaxy Tab 10.1?

As far as my sources i have heard that The "HTC Jetstream" has a 10.1-inch(high-definition capacitive screen) as well as a very great resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels with a world of color(16 million colors) it also has a pixel density of 150ppi and a proximity sensor and an accelerometer with some good ambient light sensor and a G-sensor where as the "Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" has the same size of screen and even the same resolution as well and i have not find any much difference in their display so if its about display then both are the best.

If the camera is concerned then "HTC Jetstream" is better than the galaxy tab as it has a an impressive and clear 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and dual-LED flash as well which are well auto-focused it also have a 1.3-megapixel rear camera in order to make a video call where as the "Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" just have a 3MP rear-facing camera(LED flash and auto-focus) and a 2 mega pixel front camera for video calling but it is capable of supporting 1080p HD video playback with a 720p video recording but if we compare it with the camera of HTC Jetstream than here Galaxy Tab 10.1 probably loose its marks.

The HTC Jetstream is also wining the race of connectivity because both the tab are loaded with Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and A-GPS support and they also have a stereo FM with RDS and 3.5mm headphone jacks and they both are 3G and 4G compatible as well but the difference is that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is having the DLNA support where as the HTC Jetstream comes up with a HDMI connectivity.

The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also lacking in the race of processor because the the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is having a 1GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor with 1GB RAM where as the HTC Jetstream is having a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1GB RAM which is very impressive.If we keep the battery life in mind then both stand well to give their best performance.

But if you take the internal storage in account then Galaxy Tab 10.1 is wining the race because you can get either 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB of internal memory and even expand its memory via microSD card where as the jetstream only has a microSD card slot for up to 32GB and Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also better and cheaper if you compare the price of both the phones and they have almost all the common apps which are well supported by both but if you see it overall then io have found that Galaxy Tab 10.1 is appearing better than HTC Jetstream.

Yes if its about price than Galaxy Tab 10.1 is winning the overall race though it is lacking behind HTC Jetstream in some features but it has some better features compare to it as well and HTC jetstream is a bit thicker and heavier than Galaxy Tab 10.1 and i personally don't like carrying heavy tablets at all and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is providing us a good memory space as well which is to be kept in concern so i will definitely suggest you to go for Galaxy Tab 10.1 rather than going for HTC Jetstream.Best of luck.