Thread: Samsung Focus on Rogers Canada getting NoDo pushed out update

Samsung Focus on Rogers Canada getting NoDo pushed out update

Hello friends, I have heard that the users who are using the Rogers in Canada are getting the update of the NoDo pushed out, so well it is being getting over there, do you think it will also been applied to other users also of the other country and also tell me that are you people getting such updates for getting the NoDo pushed out. As I was thinking that it is been getting by all the users or it is been getting by the users who are in the Canada and using the Rogers phone. So please let me know about it and also tell me if it is applying everywhere. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Focus on Rogers Canada getting NoDo pushed out update

Well I am also using the phone, but I have not any type of the update yet on my phone, if do get then I will let you know and also will try to more about it.

Well I am also getting the same update massage as I am using the older version of the OS and also of the firmware of the phone, so I think I have to update to the higher version and see whether it is get the pushed out update that time also or not, well till now I am not getting any sort of the problem with the problem as per the update of the message on the phone. So I think it is not major issue to worry and have to think much about it. The company might come with the better and also good for the users of the Rogers. You should not worry about it.

I also got the Rogers Focus update on my phone at present. But I at present using the Fido and since the update is roving triangle which is been now shown on my phone. Previous to the update, I was not having this problem.

Hi, I want to say that I am also getting the same triangle which the above user is talking about and I have to permit the data roaming, for the data to get it worked on the phone. Well I do not think that we are been getting charged for roaming of the data, whereas just for the Fido using the Rogers network so that the phone is on roaming. I remember of the Windows Mobile 5 / 6 had the same triangle when the SIM was unlocked and also using the Fido. So I think it is been getting to all the users, so I think you might get it.

Yes it is been getting on the phone of all the users who are using the Roger Network and the user who are using in some particular country are getting the problem.

I think this update is been getting with the particular country and also I do not think the update will be available to all the users who are using the same network and also some of the users might not use the update of the phone, so I think it might have condition to do it. Well if you ask me then I would tell that I have not got any such of the updates and also I have not heard anything about, I have just heard from you that also over here.