Thread: Need help, while Tethering Samsung Sammy to Android Tablet.

Need help, while Tethering Samsung Sammy to Android Tablet.

I am here to know that has anyone tethered his Samsung Sammy to the android tablet. For that I had made the search on the Google but over there also I didn’t found anything. I am asking you these things because I have decided to take the new ASUS Transformer. Here I need your help to connect my Samsung Sammy to android tablet. Please help me I this case.

Re: Need help, while Tethering Samsung Sammy to Android Tablet.

In your case I think that USB tether with the keyboard will help lot in your case. Try with that and if it doesn’t works in your case then report me back. I will try to suggest you the other well suggestion in your case.

I think that for the tether your Samsung Sammy with the android tablet is with the help of the Wi-Fi HotSpot feature. And also I will suggest you that windows 7 doesn’t support the Wi-Fi HotSpot feature. While tethering, keep in mind that there are chances for getting hacked to support on the Samsung focus. But here no need to think more in your case, because android tablet does not support such DUN type tethering through USB. So you can connect your Samsung Sammy easily with your android tablet.

Hey ,using the dial up connection, I do use the hack to tether to my android laptop and this is working so great in my case. And also I am hoping that I can also use the Bluetooth for the tethering with the android laptop. Here I support the information given by your. And also thanks a lot for proving me such a nice suggestion for my case.

Well, after trying with the different products, eventually I am able to solve my problem and also for this one I had bye the different data sticks in this case. For that reason I had bought the new Aluratek 3G Portable Wireless USB Cellular Router which help me to directly connect with the Samsung Focus and also it popped in the APN setting which is provided by the Aluratek support and BOOM. I am very happy with this one, because this router s very compact and also it is having very fast rechargeable battery on it. This one is very cool, if someone also searching the router for the same reason then here I would like to suggest them also the same router which I am using.

My wife and me both are thinking for the new phone, but after reading the suggestion over here, now I would like to know the that is there any way for hack our Focus into Android phones. Because this one will help me in instead of taking the two new phones for us. I would like to know that is there is any project going in this topic? If your are having some information about it then please suggest me back over here only.

Recently I bought the new Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t which is having windows 7 in it. But here I am thinking to know that is this is possible to being hacked to run android on it? If your are having any idea about it then please suggest me back. I am able to tether my Samsung focus to my windows 7 but here I would like to know that is that possible to tether the Samsung focus also with the android tablet. I am asking you this thing because there is no driver in the windows for tethering the Samsung phone but still it is possible to do that, so over here I want to know that if there are any way to tether the Samsung focus with the new android tablet then please suggest me back over here. I am waiting for any response.

After following the steps which are suggest over here, now I am able to tether my Samsung Sammy to Android Tablet. I would like to say thanks over there for that reason, for suggesting me the right suggestion.