Thread: Samsung focus: Trying for the restore but it fails and now phone is not booting any more.

Samsung focus: Trying for the restore but it fails and now phone is not booting any more.

Hey friends, recently mad dad gave me Samsung focus on my birthday. I love this phone and also the working is very well. But now I am having some problem while using this one, the problem is that now I am not able to restore the phone and also due to this I am getting one ore problem that my phone is not booting any more. Now one more thing that is it is showing the Samsung screen and it get connected to the PC screen but still it is not fully bootable anymore in my case. For this I am still trying to connect with the PC and trying to restore using the restore point but this never happens to me. Can anyone help me in this case? Suggest me if you have any better reason for this.

Re: Samsung focus: Trying for the restore but it fails and now phone is not booting any more.

I was also having this problem too from the last months and still up till now I am not able to manage restore. After this I am thinking that this thing is happening to me because I have filled more than half capacity of the phone, so this never happens for the restore. For the restoring I have also downloaded the 7004 and tried with that also but it also doesn’t work in my case. And in your case I will suggest you to try with that and hope that it will work in your case. If it also doesn’t work in your case than I will say that it was your bad luck and you can try for the more suggestion about it. After this I would like to say you to try with the different scenarios, in the hope that any of them will work in your case. And if any of them work n your case then please suggests me back, so that I will also try the same. I am still trying to restore my cell phone, and if I will manage to do so then I will report you back the proper suggestion about it.

Re: Samsung focus: Trying for the restore but it fails and now phone is not booting any more.

According to your suggestion I also tried with the flashing 7004 with the help of WP7 USB Image tool but this one also not works in my case. I still am getting the same error while trying to restore my Samsung focus. I want to know that is there is something about the phone which is not matching with the scenario? Please help me in this case; I think that this fact will help me a lot in my case also. And also the reason to get it working back.

Hey, here I would like to know more about your phone, then only I can search for the better result for you and also I will suggest you over there. Also tell me that while restoring at which time you start getting the error. I am telling asking you this all thing because all reason will help me to give the proper suggestion to your problem.

I am having Revision 1.3 and also I am not using any SD card in my phone at this time and before it I was also not using any card for storing the files in the phone. I was using only the phone memory for that purpose and I think that this problem is due to this thing only because I have stored the files more than half in my phone. For restoring the phone, I had downloaded the restoration menu in this month only but none of them are working in my case. I am still trying to format using the 7712 for getting back my phone to the factory setting. For the formatting reason I had also tried with the holding PWR + Vol DWN + camera but still this also not works in my case. And also while trying to use the get back to the NoDo, I was stuck with 7712. And after that I found that all things are came crashing down. Please help me to do so.

I think that there is no need for trying for the hard reset while the problem is with the hardware or the flash. So leave all the things and here I think that the problem is only due to the flashing problem. Now I am going to try with the 7004 ROM and if after that everything works well, then I think that after that thing you will be able to use your restore. And also I like to say that if something is really wrong with your phone then in that case flashing will do the more damage to your phone. So before flashing make sure that it will not affect more in your case.

Here you are saying me to try the flashing with the 7004 ROM, but I have already tried with this one and this not works on my case. While flashing I keep on getting an error that was devices not matching. So I was thinking that I have to flash using thbe 7712 ROM. And while trying with that I found that it is the phones default version.

Here, I would like to suggest you about the search for the site which have the firmware for your Samsung focus. And you can also flash the firmware when you get that your phone is in downloaded mode. But here I am not sure that which tool to use for the flashing firmware.

Hey friends, thanks for the reply, I checked the site for the firmware download and found that there are nothing for my Samsung focus. If you have any chance then please suggest me that from where I can get the proper firmware for my phone.

I was also having the same problem, and I saw the suggestion over here. But after trying with your suggestion, I found no change in my Samsung focus. it is still not booting any more. I had already tried with all the suggestion present over here. This thing happens to me while I was trying to restore my Samsung focus. After hen it fails to restore, I found that my phone is not booting any more. I came here I found the similar problem, and also user which have the problem could resolve their problem after following the suggestion present over here. So I tried with the same suggestion but I found that none of the above suggestion is working for me. please suggest me any other suggestion for resolving my problem.