Thread: Diagnosis Application for Rogers Samsung Focus

Diagnosis Application for Rogers Samsung Focus

Hello friends, I have recently purchased Samsung Focus and I have purchased it from the Rogers. I was finding the Diagnosis application for the phone, as I need a application which can diagnosis the phone properly, so can you please suggest which will be the best application to use and also where I can find the application for the phone. Your suggestion and advice will be really helpful to me and also will be able to get what I want. Thank you.

Re: Diagnosis Application for Rogers Samsung Focus

You will be able to get the diagnosis application on the internet and also you will be able to get on the phone and you will be able to do whatever you want to it with the phone. So you have to search on it.

You will be able to get the application on the internet and also you will be able to get good application on the phone. If you take my suggestion then you will be able to get the codes for doing diagnose of the phone. As you search on the internet for the diagnoses application, then you will gets the links of the diagnose codes for the phone and also you will be able to do the codes on the phone and also you will be able to work your phone faster as peer the need of yours. You should try to search on the internet and you will be able to get the codes for the phone.

Well you can try the Diagnosis v1122 application for the phone as you will be able to get the diagnosis of the phone, so you can try this for your phone.

I will also suggest you to go for the Diagnosis v1122 application, as it are the best and also many have used this application for their phone. If you think that the application can update operating system of the phone. Well in that I do not think you will be able to find the answer for that and also you have to ask or search on the internet whether it is possible or not for you. I think it will not be possible to have it, as the setting will get changed and the update will not be available on the phone of yours. So you check for that.

You will get the application on the internet for your phone and also you will be able to get whatever you want to do on the phone and also you will not be able to get the update after doing the diagnosis of the phone.

I would suggest you not to go for the diagnosis of the phone, as you diagnosis your phone then you will be not able to update the phone to the latest and also the new features which is been available in the market, such that the latest and the running update of the phone. If you do the diagnosis the phone then keep in mind that you will be not able to find the update for the phone, and then you have to get the update for the phone by own and get it on the phone, which is not good for the phone and also to use the phone. So the decision is upon you to choose which way you want to go. Hope the suggestion and the advice might help you.

I also agree with the above user, I was also thinking to do but I came to hear that I will be not getting the update then I thought to not to do and stick to the original of the phone, so I also suggest the same.

There are many application available for the diagnose of the phone and I think you will be able to get the application for your phone, I do not think if you do the diagnosis of the phone then you will not make such change with the phone and if you do then you will not be able to get the update of the phone, so it is better you keep the phone as it is and start using phone as it is and when you update the phone the then you will feel better using of the phone as compare you use to have earlier. So you take the suggestion and also it is the best for you. The final decision is upon you.