Thread: How to remove the shutter noise and video record beep on Samsung Focus

How to remove the shutter noise and video record beep on Samsung Focus

A few weeks ago, I buy this Samsung focus mobile phone and windows phone 7 present on it. The problem is to be as when I try to use this mobile phone for playing video games and surfing internet then it gives an shutter noise and video record beep. In that case, I want to remove this noise sound. Thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Re: How to remove the shutter noise and video record beep on Samsung Focus

For solving this problem you need to use an soft reset option onto it. This will be set all the setting of the mobile phone to the default stage. Hence I suggest to you for use this soft reset task. It helps to you for solving your problem.

This soft reset task has to be work to solve your problem. it will be set your setting to the default stage. Then I think you can use this process and ensure that this is the process that help to set the setting of the mobile phone to the default stage. The process to do this task is very simple. In that use an factory reset task on the setting menu of the mobile phone. then use it and see what happen on it. I also experience about this problem.

There is no need to do this task. You can use an simple technique to solve this problem. in that just go to the profile menu of the setting. Then it shows you number of sound options of this mobile phone. then I suggest to you for use this sound option and set the other sound of the mobile phone as off state. This will be works to stop or remove this sound. Try this and see what happen on it.

There is an process present that help to Boost Speaker Volume. In that process, first put ##634# num ber and Call on that number on your mobile phone. then enter *#0002*28346# code on it. The next step is to be select obtain under the Device Gain (max/min) option. This is the option that gives you the number 7. Use it and then in the second box enter 16000. Put 0 in third box. Finally tick Set->Start-> home button. Reboot your mobile phone and check this noise. I hope that you found that the sound never comes again.

For your kind of information this Samsung focus supports dynamic noise reduction chip. Then use this chip and see the real performance of this mobile phone. This chip help to you for removing the shutter noise and video record beep on your mobile phone.

We tackle the Samsung Focus, from a business user’s perspective. Hence most of the user of this mobile phone won’t like to listen this noise from their mobile phone. The solution over this problem is to be use an dynamic noise reduction chip. This is the chip that provides you the facility to remove all the noise of the mobile phone. it provides you the features for solving this problem. try this for doing such task.

You can also take the help of the manual for accessing the more information related to this mobile phone and the available dynamic noise reduction chip. This will be helping to you for do this task in proper manner. The official site expert also help to you for solve your problem.