Thread: Sync Error C00D124D with Samsung Focus

Sync Error C00D124D with Samsung Focus

Samsung Focus mobile phone I buy in the last month and now I want the perfect way that can be help me to solve this problem. the problem is to be when I try to plug my WP7 into the Zune PC software, then the error code mentioned in title arrives. I don’t know what to do for solving your problem. Thanks for any valuable reply.

Re: Sync Error C00D124D with Samsung Focus

For solving this problem the simple solution is to be use an proper way and then try to disconnect / reconnect Zune software from the PC. This connection was making an effort and in response, it helps to you for solving your problem.

For re-enabling the settings, rebooting, modifying the settings per the first post helps a lot to solve this problem. This is the way that can be work to solve your problem. For doing this re-enabling this task you need to use inbuilt options. This is the way that helps to you for solving your problem. the factory restore option of the mobile phone has specially designed to do this task in the well manner. Hence I suggest to you for use an proper way that help to you for remove this sync error problem.

After changing to registry to apply this hack, the phone does seem to run faster. This is necessary to remove the error code and then use an hack registry for doing this running faster task on it. I always understood the card was not meant to be accessible by the user. It could also possible that this is the main reason but if you do the restoring taks then to use an registry task on it in proper way that help to you for doing this.

If your issue is not resolved with a simple reboot of your computer then check your USB Connection with this laptop system. There might be possible that the problem is in the connection. Then check this and if something happens on it, then fix this problem.

The other way is that restart your Zune player over this mobile phone. this will be help to you for solving your problem. for doing this task just long press switch button on it. This makes an effort and then you can able to fix this problem in good manner.

Pre-Mango, wp7 uses Zune software to sync data. If the mobile phone not able to synchronize your mobile phone then I consider that the zune software reinstallation work to solve this problem. in that you need to first uninstall your software. Then reboot this system with mobile phone. Next is to be use an proper installation CD of this software and follow the instruction mentioned on it. This makes an effort and in response this solves your problem.

Error code c00d124d, emphasis on only after no-do update and hence I suggest to you for doing this update task on you mobile phone. Try it and then see what happen on it.

If you still faced this problem then first close Zune software and disconnect your phone. Then the next step is to be Open Certificate Manager. Click on Start -> typecertmgr.msc and press Enter. The next step is to be ExpandPersonal , and then expand Certificates . it solve your certification and login issue. Then remove the certificate and you can use an delete option to do that. Final stage is that connects your zune software with the laptop and make new certificate on it. This solves your error problem.

Make sure that you've installed any high-priority updates that are available for your laptop. If this mobile phone contains this application, remove it. This type of application also gives problem with the mobile phone that can’t access any application and remove the existing application.

For more information you can use the official site expert. The expert person on that site helps to you for solving your problem. The other way is to be use an manual of the software and the mobile phone. this will be solve your problem. Try this and then follow the mentioned instructions of this help. It works most of the time to fix your problem.