Thread: Samsung Focus power button stopped working

Samsung Focus power button stopped working

Last month I buy Samsung Focus smartphone and for you information windows phone 7 present on it. I buy this smartphone for the internet surfing and playing video game in best manner. But last two days, I realize problem on this mobile phone. The power button of this mobile phone not works well. In that situation, if I try to turn it off then I couldn’t able to turn on it using the power button. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Samsung Focus power button stopped working

Before suggesting you any think about this problem I must recommended to you for check the mobile battery is works correctly or not. This necessary because the problem could be arrives because of the mobile battery can’t capable to provide the power supply to the mobile phone. Hence in that case, I think this will be help to ensure that the problem is related to the battery or not.

Yes, I also experienced about it. I faced the similar solution and that time I have not able to fix this problem. Then I read somewhere and try to replace the mobile battery. This will be works and I got the real solution behind this problem.

As per my experience about it this could be possible that this problem arrives because of the firmware of the mobile phone. in that time I have not knows why this is the reason of the arriving power button not working problem. that time I try to simply do the restore setting of the mobile phone. this will be the best that can be solve my problem.

Reinstallation of the firmware on this mobile phone can also work to fix your problem. then use this process and locate the real problem behind this problem.

I also think that the power button not work because of the firmware not able to either detect or access the power button of the mobile phone. Then I also recommended to you for doing this task first uninstall this and then reboot this system. The next step is to be use fresh installation CD and do this installation task on your mobile phone. This solves your problem.

Other way to solve this problem is to be use an proper updating the firmware task on it. This will be updating the firmware of the mobile phone. Then use this and locate the real performance of your mobile phone. This update task will be removing your problem.

My phone was working fine since the morning and then I noticed power button stopped working. Then I decided to do the battery changing task on it. I do this task and after doing this process, I notices that the power button of the mobile phone works. This will be solve my problem. this battery of the mobile phone has to be gives this problem and hence we can’t able to power up the mobile phone.

The Focus does not look as expensive as an iPhone. But when such kind of problem arrives on this portable device then there could be the smallest percent of the reason is that the hard ware goes to the failure. In that case, you need to contact the service provider for solving this problem. this is the way that help to solve your problem.