Thread: Is there any wireless tethering options available in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Is there any wireless tethering options available in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

I hope you all must had a good look at the title so tell me if there is any wireless tethering options available in Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Since I don’t know any method by which I will be able to do that, since no root is available. Please do let me know if there is some method by which I will be able to do that then do let me know about the same waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Is there any wireless tethering options available in Samsung Epic 4G Touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    I hope you all must had a good look at the title so tell me if there is any wireless tethering options available in Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Since I don’t know any method by which I will be able to do that, since no root is available. Please do let me know if there is some method by which I will be able to do that then do let me know about the same waiting for the replies from you all.
    No unless and until if you are not rooting the phone you will not be able to do that at all. well as such the source code for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch is easily available. You can check the official website of the Samsung to get all the information from there. So you can check out from there only. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. with the source code I don’t think so there is any difficulty in performing the rooting operations that’s the question I am aksing to you. so do go ahead with the method that I have suggested you it will be of good help for you.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    No unless and until if you are not rooting the phone you will not be able to do that at all. well as such the source code for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch is easily available. You can check the official website of the Samsung to get all the information from there. So you can check out from there only. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. with the source code I don’t think so there is any difficulty in performing the rooting operations that’s the question I am aksing to you. so do go ahead with the method that I have suggested you it will be of good help for you.
    Ok thanks for the information that you gave fankly speaking I was not at all aware of that appreciate that you did tell me about the same, anyways thanks a lot for that. I will keep trying on that,anyways other alternative in your mind that I can give a try for? If you know then reply here.

Yes I would definitely like to help you here with the same, so what I am saying is that you can go and get the no-root tether for that you will be requiring some important drivers for the same. drivers like EasyTether would be very much important for you, that’s what I ma saying here. go and check it out in any of the online store and it will be available for you. as far as I know it is available in amazon for $9. So that’s the information that I have got for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fox28 View Post
    Yes I would definitely like to help you here with the same, so what I am saying is that you can go and get the no-root tether for that you will be requiring some important drivers for the same. drivers like EasyTether would be very much important for you, that’s what I ma saying here. go and check it out in any of the online store and it will be available for you. as far as I know it is available in amazon for $9. So that’s the information that I have got for you.
    Is it wireless? Do you all have any idea about it then please do share it over here. since many of my friends had also recommended the same but I thought that it is not for the wireless connection. Hence I did not went ahead with the same. any other recommendations that you would like to give.

Is it wireless? Do you all have any idea about it then please do share it over here. since many of my friends had also recommended the same but I thought that it is not for the wireless connection. Hence I did not went ahead with the same. any other recommendations that you would like to give.
    I have got an alternative for you and what I would suggest you si that go with the bluetooth DUN you know what the main advantage of bluetooth DUN is that it can be sud without any rooting. So have you heard about that product then do let me know about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I have got an alternative for you and what I would suggest you si that go with the bluetooth DUN you know what the main advantage of bluetooth DUN is that it can be sud without any rooting. So have you heard about that product then do let me know about the same.
    No I haven’t it would be great if youcan reveal me some more information about the same that will be great for me. without rooting how does it work? That will be interesting to watch out for the procedure. So sugegts me some steps by which I will be able to do that it would be interesting to watch out for the same. please if possible then give me as much details as possible that will be great and better for me. so do reply fast guys time is running for me. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

No I haven’t it would be great if youcan reveal me some more information about the same that will be great for me. without rooting how does it work? That will be interesting to watch out for the procedure. So sugegts me some steps by which I will be able to do that it would be interesting to watch out for the same. please if possible then give me as much details as possible that will be great and better for me. so do reply fast guys time is running for me. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.
    This application does work well in all the windows pc. so what it does is that it creates a dial up connection and makes the bluetooth DUN as the modem, now with the help of the PDA net in the phone it will start the bluetooth DUN. Just a simple dial #777 in your pc will establish the connection that’s it. so hope you did understand what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    This application does work well in all the windows pc. so what it does is that it creates a dial up connection and makes the bluetooth DUN as the modem, now with the help of the PDA net in the phone it will start the bluetooth DUN. Just a simple dial #777 in your pc will establish the connection that’s it. so hope you did understand what I am saying here.
    Ok that’s a nice method that you have described here, worth reading I will definitely give a shot for the same. so thanks for suggesting me about the same. now the main disadvantage is that it does only run in windows pc and nothing else, now what if I want to run in other systems such as tablet and mac pcs. Will it not work with them? at least it should work with the tablets. What do you all think about the same guys? Since you have not mentioned anything about the tablet that’s why I am askig this question with you all, so do reply over here on the same.

Ok that’s a nice method that you have described here, worth reading I will definitely give a shot for the same. so thanks for suggesting me about the same. now the main disadvantage is that it does only run in windows pc and nothing else, now what if I want to run in other systems such as tablet and mac pcs. Will it not work with them? at least it should work with the tablets. What do you all think about the same guys? Since you have not mentioned anything about the tablet that’s why I am askig this question with you all, so do reply over here on the same.
    No is the answer for you. it does not work in other mac systems and also not in the tablet as well, that’s what I am saying here. hope that’s enough for you.