Thread: Endless restart loop of Mango Beta 2 on Samsung Focus

Endless restart loop of Mango Beta 2 on Samsung Focus

Last month I buy this Samsung Focus smartphone and Mango Beta 2 OS present on it. Now the problem with this mobile is that when I try to charge the mobile phone and then it starts restarting sequentially. I won’t able to do anything on it. Thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Re: Endless restart loop of Mango Beta 2 on Samsung Focus

This kind of problem arrives on the mobile phone when the mobile battery not works well. Then I suggest to you for try to replace the battery of this mobile phone. I recommended to you for do that and then see what happen on it.

This is the best solution that can be work to solve this problem. Most of the time this problem will be arrives and the battery is the most important result on it. The reason behind that is the battery not able to do the charging task on this mobile phone and hence this problem arrives. Then try this and see what happen on it.

For solving this problem i9 have think differently. In that I consider that your mobile battery works fine. In that situation the problem is in either mobile charger or the mobile phone. most of the time the problem is in mobile charger. Hence I suggest to you try to change this charger and connect another charger with this mobile phone. if the other charger solve your problem, simple you need to replace this charger with the other charger. Otherwise the problem is in other device.

The final condition where the problem arrives because of the mobile phone won’t allow the mobile charger to do this charging task. Then you need to upgrade the firmware of this mobile phone. try this and see what happen on it.

If the upgrade solution not able to solve this problem then you need to reinstall the firmware of this mobile phone. in this reinstallation firmware process, you need to just uninstall the firmware and then reboot the mobile phone. the next step is to be install the fresh compatible copy of the Mango Beta 2 on this Samsung Focus mobile phone. it helps to reinstall the mobile OS. It also remove all the other software bugs of this cell phone.

If your mobile faced only the reboot problem then you don’t need to do this reinstall process. The restore factory setting process will be also help to solve such problem. I also think that one of the reasons behind this rebooting the mobile phone at the time of charging is could be the firmware of the smartphone not work well. Hence this restore setting process is necessary.

I have faced the similar type of problem on my mobile phone. then I read somewhere that this mobile phone restore setting will be work and then the smartphone work well. Then I use the simple factory restore task on it. It works and finally I was able to solve this problem. You can also try it and see what happen on it.

If you won’t able to charge the mobile by using the mobile charger then you can use an laptop connectivity to do this task. Whenever we connect our mobile to the laptop then it starts for charging. In that time, the charging happens with the help of the laptop battery.

If you still not able to fix this problem then the best solution over this problem is that contact the official site expert to solve this problem. it necessary when the problem is not solved in any stage.

There is multiple solutions present on this mobile phone for charging the mobile battery. Latest mobile charger is available on the market that works to charge the mobile battery without using the mobile device as a connectivity purpose. You can use it and see what happen on that stage. The other firmware setting change or the restoring, reinstalling task works when the problem is in the mobile firmware. Then I suggest to you for use the respective solution to solve this problem.