Thread: Samsung Focus multiple bugs

Samsung Focus multiple bugs

I have problems with my phone everywhere. My phone locks up 3-4 times in native applications such as Internet, Zune, market, email, phone dialer.

I bought a certified Windows 7 phone and SD card installed; nevertheless I was receiving the troubles I took it off. I tried to format the phone more than a few times and still the same troubles. At some points, approximately every application crashes right away after opening. I think I'm dealing with a awful phone, has anybody ever knowledgeable or seen this? I installed node. I have 3 GB of free space. Its developer unlocked.

Re: Samsung Focus multiple bugs

I have not seen that. I had some of my own. These have occurred in the past three weeks. My phone is not recognized by the computer or by Zune. The charging icon is displayed even when the phone is not plugged in. Not to mention the phone loses signal constantly. I installed and updated . I reset, but do not want to lose release. Look in the backup tool, but the promoter said that restores the exact state of the phone.

I have not installed any application or change anything that happens to cause this.

Re: Samsung Focus multiple bugs

If everything is a balance of AT & T, including updating and unlock NO then complain that AT & T and should be replaced in the first year for free, even sending an advanced phone before sending it back to the old.