Thread: Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch run Netflix?

Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch run Netflix?

I buy this Samsung Epic 4G Touch smartphone and now I have faced some problem with this smartphone. One of the most arrival problems is the Will this phone run the Netflix or not. Few of the other problems are that does it support Wi-Fi Direct? Thanks for any suggestions to solve this problem.

Re: Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch run Netflix?

Currently this Netflix is not present on this phone but Netflix also performed admirably on the handset. So many users also wait about it but they also can’t reach this online application onto their own smartphone. Netflix will work on new Evo 3D with a little work and I think if you install the android on your mobile phone then you can able to access this Netflix onto it.

Re: Is Samsung Epic 4G Touch run Netflix?

The other problem you faced is to be related to the wifi and if your mobile phone not work with the inbuilt wifi connection. Then you can try different ways to make the wifi connection with the wireless devices. This is the best way that can be help to solve your problem. Most of the connection can’t work long time such as accessing the internet can’t access using this wifi facility. In that case, simple technique can help to fix this problem. You can use the restoring, updating or reinstallation task to solve this problem. try this and see what happen onto it.