Thread: Unable to send MMS on Samsung focus with Mango RTM

Unable to send MMS on Samsung focus with Mango RTM

Hey guys I have the unlocked version of Samsung Focus and I am have a problem in that phone I am unable to send any MMS from that phone and I have no idea is it what should I do regarding this so I am requesting all who are here to please help me on this regard as I am unable to reach to any result is there any one by now figured out how to modify the MMS settings using RTM Mango I would be very glad to know this

Thanks

Re: Unable to send MMS on Samsung focus with Mango RTM

Even I also had the same problem and was capable to make it function the other night by reinstating back to stock 7004,and opening through chevron, side-loading the Samsung Tools app and you can easily get that app just have to Google it , allowing the self reconfiguring of MMS, and then improve all the way during all the updates to Mango RTM. But I should tell you this it a lengthy procedure, but at least it's working, now.

I can only suggest you to try the "Network Profile" app from the Marketplace it will definitely solve your problem

You should try this as that's is the stuff that worked for me for MMS and in favor of data adding a tradition APN with ATT settings facilitate but i don't memorize if that rectify MMS too

Those are the brilliant solutions here but I think I'm leaving this on the official firmware to get this done I know it would be long wait but its ok

The process mentioned by me is very fast to apply as the wipe up will allow the backup procedure extremely small as there isn't a large amount to backup, the last sync if you have a huge batch of music is what acquire a while. I was dreading it to while i go back to obtain the chevron unlock and after that flash reverse, however it take approximately an hour or so as well as the final sync of like 20GB of data.

Hey do you perform a restore to obtain back to nodo

Hey I really like to know how did you capable to make this work as I have complete the same procedure , however MMS yet fails to operate . all I accomplished to do was after on unlocked NoDo, I dig more or less in the registry and establish the proxy settings for MMS and altered the server entry to Bell's but there are extra settings that yet displaying AT&T, but it appear to work.

I think the only method to get it actually correct, is to acquire of the Bell NADPDEF XML file by a WP7 device sold by Bell and employ one of the clever technique presented to fill the XML file subsequent to updating to Mango.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki View Post
    I can only suggest you to try the "Network Profile" app from the Marketplace it will definitely solve your problem
    I think it is not possible to make Samsung Network Tools app work on Bell as it does not have a Samsung device, as a result Samsung hasn't clear about a profile for Bell. It would be easier method if somebody could "fine-tune" the Samsung App.

Well I did unlocked Samsung Focus on Bell, and it presently works doing what I said in my earlier post . I didn’t had to do anything unusual once the phone restart, and after I have set the app to do its thing, MMS just worked. Just wont understand why it wouldn't be working for yours