Thread: How to get back the pictures which Encrypted in Android App

How to get back the pictures which Encrypted in Android App

Hi guys I was using Samsung FIT mobile phone in which I have stored all the photos in vault application. Now I am not using that mobile phone but memory card is with me. Now when I try to get back those images from my memory card from computer at that time all photos are there but when I try to open at that time it open as text documents. Now please tell me what should I do to get back the pictures.

Re: How to get back the pictures which Encrypted in Android App

According to me you will be able to open those images by changing the file extension. First copy those images in your computer and after that you have to change the file extension to the JPG and it is done.

Well if you don’t know about how to change the extension of the file then you have to follow these steps. First you have to copy your images in your computer and you have to make sure that you have backup of that files. Now after doing that you have to first go to tools menu and after that you have to click on the folder options. After clicking on that you have to select the view tab. now after selecting the view tab you have to find the option called “hide extension for known file types” and you have to uncheck that option. After doing that you have to click on the ok. Now you will see that the files which you have copies from memory card has name with extension. Now right click on that file and after that you have to rename that file and then you have to add .JPG file in that file. Now after that you will get your pictures back. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Well according to me you can also try to solve this issue by inserting the memory card in any other android phone and after that downloading the vault app you have to check whether you are getting the images or not.

Thank you for helping me. I have transfer those images in my computer and after transferring that I have change the extension by doing all the steps which you have suggested. Now after images open properly. Now all the things are going good.