Thread: Comparison in Samsung Focus vs. HTC HD7s

Comparison in Samsung Focus vs. HTC HD7s

Before knowing more about the phones, first I was using the AT&T 8525 Phone and after that I moved to the HTC Fuze and found that it is very nice phone and also I love this one very much. But after few months I was having some issue related with that phone and after that I was thinking to get the new phone instead of that one. For that I bought the HTC Aria but I was not happy with that phone because it was having the android OS and it was very difficult for me to understand it. So I just bought the new Samsung Focus instead of that. But now AT&T is releasing the HTC HD7s in the upcoming weeks, so I want to know the comparison in between these phones and suggest me also that which one will be better in my case.

Re: Comparison in Samsung Focus vs. HTC HD7s

I am having the HTC HD7 and have a focus on it now. I have the focus on this phone for the screen and size. I think that both run about the same other than that. And after that I would like to go and put the focus on the HTC Inspire. I am telling this because HTC Inspire have the screen which is better than the HTC HD7. So I think that now it’s up to your that which one you want to take over here.

Hey in this case I think that S-LCD on the HD7 will give the comparable performance. And also I think that AT&T should start transporting more models with a hardware keyboard as well. And also I think that LG Quantum is also so good.

Hey here I am having some problem with my Samsung phone. The problem is that my Bluetooth goes in and out as well. For that I also contacted with the Samsung forums but still not getting any good reply in my case. Can you suggest me some suggestion about it? From the starting date of buying the Samsung up till now I never be happy with the Samsung and now decided to replace the phone and instead of that I will try to get some new phones. Also I am searching for the SD card to use in my Samsung phone. And also I am having the problem that is Gorilla Glass is very scratch able. I don’t think over here that you will also recommend you for the Samsung. Can you suggest me for the HTC phones?

I think that Super LCD screens are also similar to AMOLED screens. And also let me tell you that Super AMOLED better to the S-LCD. I am suggesting you this thing because I am sure that you will get deeper blacks and improved contrast ratio on the Super AMOLED, but I think that there will also be some problem like, the colors are not as much better than the S-LCD screen. For that you can also switch to the windows phone 7, because they are designed with the Super AMOLED technologies, which are why I am suggesting you that phone. I am suggesting this all things because I was also using the Samsung phone and while using that I was always not happy with that phone and for that I searched on the net and found this suggestion, so in your case also try to search for the better phone on the net and I am sure that you will able to find the right phone for your use.

Hey dude, I am not getting that what you want to suggest over here. Because in this case, I am asking you all about the comparison of the Samsung Focus vs. HTC HD7s because I am thinking to get any one of them. So please if you are having the good comparison reasons for both of them then please suggest me over here. But thanks for suggesting me about the other Smartphone. Also I will think about them to get them. Thanks you.