Thread: Samsung Captivate and Focus: Super AMOLED screen is not correctly working. Need help

Samsung Captivate and Focus: Super AMOLED screen is not correctly working. Need help

Hey I am having both Samsung Captivate and Focus and having the problem in the both mobile phones. I think that both are having the SUPER AMOLED screen problem. I think that SUPER AMOLED is the display tech, which is used for the mobile phones only. I am facing this problem only after the use of few months in both the devices. The problem as:
    • Samsung Captivate:

In this I can see the notification bar in the phones screen with the fuzzy clock. I want to know that would any of you have faces this type of the problem and also tell me that how you solve this type of the problem.
    • Samsung Focus:

I bought this one in the December and also after few months only I am now facing the problem in this cell phone. So please if you are also having the same problem then please suggest me. And also if you are having any suggestion about this then please suggest me.

Re: Samsung Captivate and Focus: Super AMOLED screen is not correctly working. Need help

I am also using the same phone but I never face this type of the problem. So I can’t say anything in your case because I never face this type of the problem. But one thing I can suggest over here is that try to contact with the Samsung customer care service. Hope that they will help you in your case.

Re: Samsung Captivate and Focus: Super AMOLED screen is not correctly working. Need help

I think that in this case the only reason is OLED is not widely used because of it is having the limited life span. I am telling you this because in the past I have read about it and also I think that it is very difficult to get blue channel pixels pass 2,000 hours of life span. So I will suggest you that in this case the safety measures should always be taken. I was also having the same phone but I never face this type of the problem. Thank you.

Hey friends I tried with that but none of them are working as per my requirements. Any other suggestion in my case? Please if you are having the same problem then also suggest me.

hey in this case I will tell you that for my Samsung captivate I uses the screen test. While testing it cycles from the white, black, green, red, blue, and also other pallets. Ion your case I am sure that Super AMOLED screens are the similar particular static images and keep the screen twisted on such as notice bar. And also I would like to suggest you that if you are having any type of the burn problems then it will simply means that you got your devices since launch.

If your screen is not working then I would like to suggest you that here I think that after following the all suggestion still your are having the same problem then try to replace your mobile phones screen. I think that this will be the better way in your case, and also I am sure that after replacing the screen you will be able to use the phone easily without having any problem. But over here also I will recommend you to not try to replace the screen on your bases only, because you can make the mistake while replacing the screen and this will also can case the damage to your phone. And in this case try to take the help of the service center for replacing the screen, because you have recently bought your phone and it is still in the warranty period.