Thread: Samsung Focus: Dropped in water, need help

Samsung Focus: Dropped in water, need help

Hey hi all, I am using the Samsung Focus and I think that it was very nice while using this and also I love very much this phone. But before two days by mistake it Dropped in water and when I take out it from the water at that time I switched on it and found that the phone was working fine. But suddenly after few hours my phone get switched of and now it is not getting start. So what to do now? Please suggest me. For that I have also searched on the net but I never found the suggestion about it. Thanks

Re: Samsung Focus: Dropped in water, need help

Hey in this I will suggest you to contact with the Samsung service center. I am directly saying this thing because I don’t think that there is any one way to replace your phone. Because your mobile phone is having the circuit which will get damaged by the water. So I think that except that there is no any other way to get working your mobile phone again.

Hey in this I will suggest you to contact with the Samsung service center. I am directly saying this thing because I don’t think that there is any one way to replace your phone. Because your mobile phone is having the circuit which will get damaged by the water. So I think that except that there is no any other way to get working your mobile phone again.
    I had Tried the factory reset, also I have trying to flash the stock firmware on my mobile phone. but, here also I get the same problem that phone getting restart please suggest me any more suggestion about it.

in this case I would like to ask you some questions like:
    Was the phone on when it was dropped?
    Was the battery removed immediately?
    How was it dried and for how long?

Friends, I also dropped my phone in the water by mistake. And after that I noticed that there are so many strange things are happening to me. And for resolving that problem I had also searched on the internet and there also I found nothing. So after these all thing I decided to buy the new phone for my use and the new one is working so fine for me. But after few months when I charged my phone which has dropped in the water then I found that it was working good without ant having the problem. So in this case I will also suggest you to buy the new phone and hope that after few moths it will start working fine.

Hey I would like to say you that my focus VERY sensitive. I am telling you this thing because while it gets damp in my pocket, it will ding continually with the sound when you connect the USB cable to it. And for that I have to take the air dryer to the micro-USB port. But one thing over here I would like to say you that I have never tried with this all, but I am suggesting you because I have read this thing somewhere.

Hi all, same case over here also. I am also having the same problem of dropped my Samsung Focus in the water for the few second. After taking it out from the water, I notice that my phone is working very slowly and also sometimes it restarts and also sometimes it crashes while running on the application. So I would like to know over there that is this is due to the water getting in side of my system or it is due to any other reason. Please suggest me in this case also, for that I have also contacted with the service center but it was also of no use. That’s why I am here. If you are also facing this type of the problem then also suggest me over here.