Thread: How can I get 3G+ on ATT Focus?

How can I get 3G+ on ATT Focus?

Hi all, I would like to know that how can I get the 3G+ on ATT Focus? Hey if any of you is using this then please suggest me here. Also tell me if you are already using this thing for your use. And also thanks in the advance.

Re: How can I get 3G+ on ATT Focus?

Hey in your case I thing that your Samsung focus should still be able to match the speed of your Tilt2 which is HSPA as well. And here you are asking for that how can you get the 3G+ on ATT Focus so I think that if someone is using this thing then also he can tell you something about your question. But if anyone is not using this type then no one will be able to tell you about your question. So in this case I will suggest you about your question that try to get search on the Samsung official web site and tell him about your requirements then I am sure that they will give you some important information about your need.

if you are getting this type of the problem then I will suggest you to get the new SIM card for that. Because you are saying that your card is too old then it might happen that it does not support all the features of the new cards. Try to change that card and hope that it will help in your case.

I was also having the same problem while using my old sim card, for resolving the problem I changed my sim card and now all thins are working so good. So as suggested in the above post, I will also tell you in your case to buy the new sim card and I am sure that it will start working fine in your case. Before changing the sim card first tell me that which sim card you are using and also with that sim card which network you are using. Reply me back on the same forums and tell me back also if this all are worki9ng in your case.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. After following your suggestion I tried with changing the sim card and it help-s a lot in my case. Thanks a lot dude.

Here, I would like to know that how you get the 3G+ connecting on the Samsung focus after following the suggestion present over here. I am telling you this thing because I was also thinking to do the same, but suggestions which are here are not working in my case. And still you are saying that the suggestion works on your case. So I would like to ask you the way that how you do to enable the use of the 3G+ on your Samsung focus, please suggest me the same. Because after trying the suggestion which are there, none of them are working in my case. So if possible then please suggest me back over here.