Thread: Diagnosis Codes for Samsung Focus

Diagnosis Codes for Samsung Focus

Hello friends, I was finding the diagnosis code for the Samsung Focus phone, so can you people to find any of the method to get the code on the phone, so I want you people to help me with it and get the code. So I want you people to find the method to get the code for the Samsung Focus phone. The suggestion which you will be made will be very much helpful to me, so please suggest some to me. Thank you for the suggestion you will be giving to me.

Re: Diagnosis Codes for Samsung Focus

Well if you want to access the diagnostic program then you will need to dial “##634#” from the phone pad and you will be able to get the diagnostic program on your phone.

Well there are some methods to do improve or to do other things in the phone, which I have listed below so you can follow them,
    • To improve the Signal of your pone enter *#197328640# 1, 8, 3, 6, 1, and reboot the phone and see the signal of your phone.
    • To speed up internet on the phone by enabling the hspda / hsupa, so for that enter *#197328640# 1, 8, 3, 5, 2, 3,[END]
    • For the Teather on your phone, then *#7284# for the Modem, Teathered Call and also you remember to move it back to ZUNE to USB synchronization.

You can try this and see the changes on the phone.

You will find the code on the internet and also you will be able to get the more and better codes over there and you can try them on your phone and also it will work for your phone, so you can try it and get it done for your phone.

I have a good and also it has worked for the phone so do the following which I have also done and get it done, it is for increasing the default volume for your phone.
    • Type *#0002*28346#
    • Then Click under the Device Gain (max/min)
    • In the first box put 7
    • In the second box put 16000
    • In the third box put 0
    • Click on the Set
    • Then Click on the Start
    • Click on the home button.
    • Restart your phone.

Well to confirm the setting tool click on the get button and it must show you your values.

Well to run a system diagnostic you can type *#05# on the phone and you will be able to get on the phone, so you can try on your phone.

There are plenty of the code available on the internet and also you will be able to get for your phone and also you will be able to get the appropriate for the phone, so I would suggest to go on the internet and you can try some of the codes from there and I am also sure that it work for you as you wanted to have. Otherwise there are the method which the above user have told you to do and you can try those and I am sure that it will work for you or not. So the decision is upon you to take it or not, so make the perfect decision for your phone. Hope my suggestion might help you.

I will also suggest you go on the internet and check for the code and select that which will the best and also you will be able to get the perfect for you and also you will be able to get on your phone.

Thank you for the suggestion you people have given to me and I will definitely work on the suggestion you people have given to me and will try get more codes from the internet, I would thank all the users to share the codes with me and will try to do and tell the result of it.