Thread: Which is the best Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for my Samsung epic 4G touch?

Which is the best Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for my Samsung epic 4G touch?

I want to buy a Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for my Samsung epic 4G touch but I have found a no of adapter for it and I am just so confused to choose one from them, I just want to choose a better one for me. So I just need some suggestion regarding this in order to get the best for me. Any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Which is the best Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for my Samsung epic 4G touch?

Yes there are many adapters to choose from but I will suggest you to go with “Ikross Micro USB Male to HDMI Female MHL Adapter” because I have the same one and it is just so great. You can get it in a white color as well which really looks awesome and it comes with a support of 1080p HD for both video and digital audio, it has a 5-pin micro-USB to connect your device and you can also get a HDMI cable in order to connect your MHL adapter to your HDTV.You can even charge it while watching movies as well by getting an additional micro-USB cable. It provides full support for HDCP and even protects your contents from the unauthorized interception. Just check it out you will surely like it.

Re: Which is the best Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for my Samsung epic 4G touch?

You can also check this one out “Cable Matters Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter”. Using this you can connect a 5 pin Micro USB port to a HDMI equipped device, it also allow you to charge you phone as well, it is well designed for Mobile Devices Featuring MHL Technology but tour phone must be probably compatible with it so you can just check it out before getting it. You can even connect your Smartphone, Tablet or any Other MHL Enabled Device and it even supports all kind of video resolutions as well as audio formats. You will love it I am using this since 2 months and have not yet sufferers any kind of problem with this.

I will suggest you to get the “Monoprice Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter” which is quiet cheap as compared to other adapter and I find it very good as well. You can get it probably for $15.It comes with a ‘Gold plated” HDMI female connector and with a Micro USB female connector for charging it also has a Micro USB male connector of 3 1/2" cable. It is basically 2 1/32" long, 1 1/8" wide and 17/32" thick just check it out before spending more on others.

I am using “Menotek Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter and I have found it quite impressive as well. It almost have all of the features of “Cable Matters Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter” and it is a bit cheaper than this as well. I have just bought it a few days back and I am just amazed by the number of features it has you can keep this as a choice in your mind in order to get the best mhl adapter but don’t miss a chance to check it out. I think even you will like it and probably get it as well.

I will suggest you to get the authorized “Micro-USB to HDMI MHL Adapter for Samsung Epic 4G Touch (OEM)” which is a standard product from Samsung for epic touch.Using this you can Connect your Epic 4G Touch’s screen to your HDMI TV and can it on larger screen as well though it’s a bit expensive compared to the adapters from the other companies but it a Samsung product and when you trust Samsung for it phones than you can also trust Samsung for it MHL adapters as well.

Just check this one ”Gizmo Dorks MHL Adapter (Micro USB to HDMI)” .It comes with a Golf plated HDMI female connector and it very well Supports 1080p as well as the rendering of 3D images. It also has a Micro USB connector which gives you a transfer speed of 2.0.It is well pocket sized and a light weight travel charger. You also get a Adapter, HDMI Cable, USB Cable, Wall Charger, and a Carabiner Key Chain when you purchase this one, I just super like it.

The MHL Adapter Micro USB To HDMI For Samsung Epic 4G Touch really has some great features they are as followed:
    1. It can Automatically switch your phone into USB data or MHL audio / video modes it can also be used for charging tour phone.
    2. If you get any message or call then it will pause the media but as soon as you finish the call it will be automatically continue again.
    3. You can probably use any ports if you select the correct HDMI port for your TV setting
    4. And if you have a Samsung TV then you will just get the best performance from it